XXIII

⚠️WARNING, SUICIDE⚠️

"Who are you!" Shuichi screamed at the figure behind them.

They couldn't see the figure clearly. But the figure stepped closer to them, revealing themselves. It was Kokichi in his phantom thief outfit.

Kokichi: "So this is where you've been sneaking of too."
Shuichi: "I'm sorry. I really am."

Kokichi looked a little angry. He was angry because he's been left out of this. He wanted to be a part of it too.

Kokichi: "Just, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you!"
Anchihiro: "He didn't tell you because I didn't allow him to."
Kokichi: "But why!?"
Anchihiro: "Because the culprit behind those murders is a touchy subject for all of DICE."
Kokichi: "... Kirai and Keno."
Kyoko: "If you want, you can help out. But only if you're sure that you can take it."
Kokichi: "I'm sure of it."
Kyoko: "Fine then. Let's resume the investigation."

The whole time that they were searching for the ex-DICE members, Kokichi didn't look or speak to Shuichi. Shuichi was saddened by this and wants to talk to him privately.

Shuichi: "Hey, can I speak to you please? In a private place?"
Kokichi: "Sure."

The two walked away from Anchihiro and Kyoko for a moment, so they could have a private conversation.

Shuichi: "Kokichi, i'm so incredibly sorry that I kept this a secret from you. I just didn't want you to get hurt with this. I was scared that they'd do something to you."
Kokichi blushed a little and looked at Shuichi.
Kokichi: "I'm sorry too. I know that I overreacted. I shouldn't have been so cold towards you while we were investigating."
Shuichi: "Hey Kokichi?"
Kokichi: "What?"
Shuichi kissed Kokichi, and pulls away a few seconds later.
Shuichi: "I love you."
Kokichi: "I love you more."
Shuichi: "That's impossible."
Kokichi: "And it's still the truth."

The couple stayed a few more minutes being all lovely dovly. They didn't want to, but they needed to continue the search.

They searched the whole park, except
the staff only room. Horribly bad things happened in that room, and they needed to set foot into that room.

Inside they directly searched the cool cell. That is the most well known.

In the cool cell, were both Kirai and Keno. But you almost couldn't recognise them. And they were both haning he ceiling.

There was a chair with a note left on it. It simply said i'm sorry and a confession that they were the ones to commit the murders. Soon after they found this, they drove back.

The hole way back Kokichi was silent. It seems that seeing THAT was a little too much for him. Kyoko and Anchihiro were already home, so only Shuichi and Kokichi were in the car.

Inside Kokichi dragged Shuichi towards the bedroom and layed down with him. Right now, he only wanted his beloved by his side. Shuichi understood this and held him close.

Kokichi: "Shuichi, thank you for being here. I mean it."
Shuichi: "I should thank you. You made my life so much better. I never thought that I would have someone like you in my life."
Kokichi: "Would you be sad if you saw me like Kirai and Keno?"
Shuichi: "Very sad. So please, don't get any wild ideas in your head."
Kokichi: "I don't. It's just a question."

After a few minutes of silence Kokichi spoke again.

Kokichi: "Shuichi, you make my life so much better. I should give you a reward for that.~"
Shuichi: "And what would that be?"

Kokichi flipped them over and Kokichi was on top of Shuichi with a seductive smirk on his face.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Shuichi understood what Kokichi wanted to do, and he didn't have any complains. He was only not satisfied with one thing.

He flipped them over, now Shuichi was on top. Kokichi didn't have problems with the dominance change. He was honestly a little scared to be the one in control.

Shuichi started off with teasing Kokichi. He slid one of his hands underneath Kokichi's shirt and started playing with his nipples. At the same time he nibbled his ear to see if he's sensitive there.

It didn't seem like the nipples were very sensitive. But the ears were!

Kokichi was still in his thief outfit like before, so Shuichi took off his mask. Kokichi also took off Shuichi's clothes by unbuttoning his pants and shirt. Shuichi did the same to Kokichi.

The two of them were soon in their boxers. Shuichi leaving love bites all over Kokichi. Kokichi looked it that he was marked as Shuichi's beloved.

But Kokichi couln't contain himself any longer. He grabbed Shuichi and pulled him down to his face. They made out for a while. Kokichi was in the meantime pulling off his and Shuichi's boxers. Shuichi didn't even notice.

When they were done making out, Shuichi noticed that he didn't have his boxers on anymore.

Kokichi: "Shuichi... I can't hold it up anymore... please hurry up..."
Shuichi: "I need to prepare you first."
Kokichi: "Screw preparations... I don't have enough patience for that right now... I want you..."

Kokichi looked at Shuichi desperately. Something inside of Shuichi snapped, and he shoved his whole member into Kokichi. Kokichi let out a loud moan when he did that. It hurts like hell, but that's what he asked for.

Shuichi let Kokichi adjust to the size. When Kokichi said that it was okay to move, Shuichi moved at a fast pace.

Kokichi could only moan Shuichi's name. Shuichi was pretty quiet compared to Kokichi. Shuichi is sure that the neighbors can hear them. He wouldn't be surprised if they called the cops on them.

Both of them felt themselves coming close to their climax. Kokichi was the first one to reach it. He warned Shuichi and then came alot. Shuichi slammed into Kokichi a few more times and he also came. The two of them were worn out.

🌸it's safe🌸

Both of them were also really tired. They decided to take a quick bath, and then go to sleep. It was pretty late afterall.

In bed the two of them kissed each other good night, and then they were going on a trip to dreamland.