✧・02: CERTIFIED LICENSE

"All of you have passed to be bodyguards, and the search is still up. As for you," Dalzollene then points to F/N.

"We haven't tested your strength yet. Since you have arrived late."

"I believe that I'm not late. Based on the statement of the butler." F/N told him honestly.

Then he spoke up once again, "Would you trust the butler more than me?"

"Then shall I prove that I am worthy?" she asked him while he glared at her.

"I don't have the time for this."

"Why would you leave me alone to rot, since I arrived 'late'? Whilst not getting the job I need?" she said with annoyance laced in her tone.

Dalzollene looked at Shachmono then he nodded.

"I'll be your opponent and Dalzollene will observe your tactics, skill, and knowledge." the female arched an eyebrow but agreed.

"Begin!" Dalzollene shouted to announce that the match has begun. Everyone has stepped to the sidelines to avoid getting injured.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Shachmono deployed his Nen puppets and ordered them to attack F/N. She puts her fists up infused with little to no amounts of nen. She punched the first puppet wielding a sword that came toward her, blocked the sword to avoid injuring herself then delivered the final blow to the first puppet. There were only ten left to finish.

Four puppets used guns instead of swords. She had dodged most of the bullets but at a close call, her eye almost got shot but counter-attacked it quickly by using a crocheted knife.

Dalzollene was a bit surprised to know she had quick reflexes. The female jumped over the puppets and sliced their heads. The others were relatively shocked about her abilities. The thing that bothered them she used a crochet knife. There were six Nen puppets left and so, time passed quickly and it has been over nine minutes.

After she killed the last puppet, the H/C female quickly jumped over Shachmono to put the crochet knife on his neck. Putting a little too much force, some blood trickled down his neck. His heart rate raised rapidly.

"Are you satisfied?"

"You've passed," the smug leader said.

She smiled and put away her knife then put a band-aid on his neck, "Forgive me, I just didn't wanna lose my job because of a little fight."

"I believe I've been rude all day. So I think it's fair for me to introduce myself," everyone turns their gaze at her.

"I'm L/N F/N, pleased to meet everyone."

Melody smiled genuinely and everyone went down the stairs. She seems to notice that the blonde male was looking at her. It made the female uncomfortable so she spoke up, "May I help you?"

He went back to his senses and apologized, "Sorry, I was just thinking of something."

"Thinking about what?" she paused, "Is it about my abilities? If so, I can explain it to you"

"I believe it's somewhat inappropriate for me to ask for one's ability because of my curiosity." he started.

"I don't mind telling you my abilities. You're interesting after all." she grinned. His cheeks turned a light pink.