✧・11b: ANXIOUSNESS

[ Jaiya's Point of View ]

"What's taking Y/N so long?" my mind started to wonder while asking the bodyguard. He just took a glance at me and stayed silent, "Rude."

"A distraction I suppose.."

"What?" was all I can say

My soul was panicking and worrying about my older sister, is she hurt? Has she been kidnapped? Harrased even?! My mind is getting more and more hazy, I felt sick.

Until the doorknob was budging.

"Sorry for not being on time, something had come up-"

I squeezed my older sister with my arms tightly as possible whilst trying not to make a fuss or break out crying.

She hugged me back, she knew about my anxiousness furthermore called overthinking. It's really something I hate, but she said that flaws doesn't define who I am and she'll help overcome it.

"Now why don't we chat for a while then talk about your little crush, hm?" my sister hummed.

After that statement, my face was dusted into fifty shades of scarlet. Diminishing the tension of the room. "H-hey! Don't tease me!"

She laughs as result, we talked a while, about her job, my life here, the food, the games, and finally, Him.. "So who's the boy?"

I squealed, we haven't had the 'girl talk' in a while. "First, I'll tell you where I met him and so on!" I made a deal with my sister and she complied.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
I was going to a grocery with the bodyguard my sister left me with. He would follow me Everywhere. That's an exaggeration of course. Until I felt someone bumped into me.

"Ouch.. that hurt.." those were my thoughts, but someone was possibly talking to me.

"Hey, miss are you okay? I'm really really sorry about bumping into you," an unfamiliar figure handed out their hand.

"Uh-huh.. I'm the one at fault really.." looking up to see whom I bumped into.

There was a black-haired male, tanned skin, with earrings, and had a blue hairpin at my right. He was... gorgeous.. Seemingly, I was staring at him, dumbfounded.

O sister.. have I been cursed by this male?

"I want to make it up to you, and no it was my fault, my hair was in the way and I didn't notice someone was coming."

They're also really considerate.. and wants to make.. up to me?

"Hello, miss?" they get my attention and I was.. heating up.

"A- s.. sorry!! I was just uhm, dizzy yea!" I made an excuse to divert my lying mouth from his confusion.

"Wait.. did you hit your head because of me!?"

"Nonononono!! I- uh- um"

"Are you uncomfortable with me?"

He thought I was uncomfy..? It's not the time to be flustered, Jaiya! "No, I'm just, you're, I was surprised on how considerate you are and patient with my stumbling mouth.." I chuckle awkwardly. "Thank you, for being those two characteristics.."

He was silent no answer at all

"D-did I say something wrong?"

"No.. your words were really kind.. I'm surprised, thank you. But other than that let me at least pay for what you're buying."

I tried to intervene, "But-"

"No buts, now let's go?" he stated. In the end, he paid for the things I was going to pay for and my bodyguard saw them.

My bodyguard questions the male, "Who are you?"

"They're my friend! Now back off!"

My bodyguard didn't intervene anymore, and the male was astonished, I claimed we were friends.

They then introduced themselves, "My name's Meryl Chinoka, and you?"

"You can call me Jaiya, I can't say my last name just yet hehe, my family is strict with meeting new people."

He nodded and we chatted a lot, then we stop in our tracks at a bus stop.

"I'll be going now, here's my contact number, and talk to me anytime. See you, Jaiya."

"Ah- okay.. but let me give y—", I was cut off by the bus door closing.

And just like that, I think I have a crush now.
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"Meryl.. hmm, when can I meet him?", my sister asks herself and I refused her to meet him that fast!

"You do not meet him on the spot! He might like you.."

She looks at me unbelievably, "What?"

"You're pretty! Inside and out and I'm.. well a budget version of you heh.." my sister squishes my cheeks making them red from the friction. "Owwww, friction makes heat y'know!"

"Do not say that to yourself, wherever that came from is not true! You're unique on your own, you may have different flaws as mine but you're not and never a budget version of someone, and especially me!"

"Huh-"

"Let me finish here, Jaiya. You're pretty too inside and out! You're amazing, you're talented okay? If that Meryl Chinoka Does like me, I'm going to kick his ass! He's blind not to see your beauty, your grace, and your fierceness!"

Tears can't help but flood from my eyes, my sister hugs me tightly. She's the best person ever.. no one can replace or break our bond.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Now let's eat?"

"What are we going to eat?"

"Hehehe.. glad you ask."

Sweat drops from my face and she puts sweets and some chocolates. All my favorites, and the main dish, a choco ice cream cake. "Make sure to brush your teeth thoroughly and drink lots of water."

"That comes later, now we dig in!!"

Laughter filled the room, I hope everything stays like this. But.. something is brewing.. I know it.