✧・12: VERIFY MR. CHINOKA

[ Third Point of View ]

Jaiya planned on introducing F/N to her crush, Meryl. She decided it after a week and a half when F/N and her met up once again.

Dialing Meryl's number, she felt excited and nervous at the same time. Jaiya didn't really have deep feelings for him but was aware that it was a mere crush.

Ringing.. ringing.. ringing..
{ Now on a call with Meryl Chinoka

"Hello, who is this?"

"Ah! Meryl-Kun!"

"Jaiya? Do you need anything?"

"N-Not typically need! but.. more of a request? favor?" She tripled on her words.

"Oh, which is..?"

"Would you like to meet.. my.." He hummed resulting in Jaiya panicking.

She mumbled but enough to make Meryl hear, "my.. sister..?"

"W-wait.. you want Me to meet Your Sister?"

"AAAH YEAH BUT UHM YOU DON'T NEED TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!"

[ Both were in a state of fluster. However, Meryl broke the silence. ]

"I mean, I would love to meet your sister. I was just kinda uh.. how can I say this.."

"Shocked?"

"Shocked? Why?"

"Well.. we are a tad close with each other since we met. And I-I don't know how to socialize to... well.. gals.. I have only gotten to socialize with you because.."

"we bumped into each other.._"

"Pft.."

[ Jaiya giggled not because his reasoning is stupid but because he is cute and didn't bother to sugarcoat it. ]

"H-hey! What are you laughing at?"

"I-it's not what you think it is. Your reasoning isn't stupid, it was kinda.. cute, and.. awesome.."

[ Them, blushing through the screen. ]

"BUT! Thank you, I'll look forward to the introduction thingy.."

"Hmm.. does tomorrow sound good?"

"T-tomorrow? U-uuhhhh, sure-I gotta go now hahaha.."

"So soon?"

Meryl had put his phone down and thought he ended the call, but no.

"Where did I put my laptop?! I have all those socializing docs.. grrr... why so soon!? Don't panic Meryl don't pani—"

[ Jaiya just laughed at his cuteness overload, it was making her red. ]

"You're still there?! I- I mean- I didn't end the call?"