: ̗̀OS: HBD KURAPIKA!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Leorio, Melody, and I went to the mall just for some fun until Leorio spoke up about a particular event.

"Hey gals, tomorrow is Kurapika's birthday! We should totally get him a gift!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"I agree with Leorio-Kun." Melody softly retorts.

"Especially since there is someone who reallly reallly loves him~" Leorio teased as I redden up.

"..anyways! We should throw him a party just his friends, and we should assign everyone what to bring." I suggested as they both nodded in agreement.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

As we were assigned, I of course assigned myself a secret mission. To make Kurapika's day even better, but how?

I even asked Melody about it but all she said was, "You got the wrong order, F/N," Huh, I'm confused.

Walking down the aisles, I see a familiar pair of earrings. As I got closer, it kind of reminded me of Kurapika's earrings. It was expensive, but good thing I'm a hunter now. So I bought two pairs, one ruby but much longer than the one he owns and one azure.

After moments of buying gifts, in all, I had at least 4 gifts. Two pairs of earrings, a chocolate box, and a suit. I honestly hope he likes them.

I then got home and placed the paper bags on the counter. It's currently six o'clock in the evening, Kurapika will be home a little later. So I went on to wrap the presents, and after wrapping them I bind them up with a ribbon.

I put the gifts in an azure striped paper bag. I set a birthday card at the side, "From: F/N To: Kurapika." I smile at the effort I had made for my lover's birthday.

I heard a knock on the door, I quickly went to the bedroom to hide the gifts. I look again to see who it was and it was Kurapika, bags under his eyes and a little ahoge forming on top of his hair.