✧・19: URGE TO PROTECT

[ F/N'S Perspective ]

It was daytime and Shion kept pestering me on how to write my name. "Come on! Your name is pretty, so how do you write it?"

"It's not important."

"It is to me!" he whines, I look at Meriol and he was done trying to talk Shion out of it.

I sighed and I finally gave in, "Alright fine, this is how you write my name."

Shion immediately perked up and focused. He was an expressive and charismatic male, the polar opposite of Tsugumi. This white-haired male worked as a bartender, I read about his family. They were a mischievous clan, pulling all their connections to their own benefit.

His eyes lit up with sparkles and were fascinated by my handwriting. "I'm going to keep this forever!"

"Please don't."

He grinned and started to write his name, "史遠 菊池 "

"My first name means distant history! I do like history if I put my mind to it!" He giggles heartily.

Distant history, huh? He does have a history. Really fascinating. Shion gets the attention of the violet-haired male. He then asked how his name is written.

Tsugumi nods and wrote his name, " 静水  デラフォンテーヌ"

"What's the meaning of your name?" Kikuchi's hair bounced in excitement.

"Well, It means still water."

"Wait really?"

He nods and Kikuchi groans and mumbles about losing his excitement. I whispered to Tsugumi, "I think it's a wonderful name."

He looked at me with lost eyes, they're odd and suspicious but it holds so much fragility. I smiled and continued back to work.

"Hey, Meriol-sama! How about you—"

The oldest Chinoka brother ignores the younger male's request. He continues back to work while leaving his colleague frowning.

It was a comforting silence, typing through our computers. Getting work done, until Mr. Takibi informed us that his sons had woken up. I was appointed to his eldest son, Meriol and Tsugumi to his middle son, and Shion to the youngest son.

We walked to the dining room, seeing that the maid had prepared breakfast for the three sons. Shion sneakily snatches a piece of bread and then stuffs it into his mouth.

Meriol whisper-shouting to the white-haired bodyguard about his horrible manners. They both argued until Mr. Takibi talked to his sons.

"Alright my dear sons, be good in school. I know you three know how to take care of yourselves. Just tell your bodyguards if you need anything. Respect them too."

He is a good father figure, caring, and kind after all. Tells his sons about the good things in life. A black haired with blue highlights spoke up, "Father, we understand that you're looking forward for us to experience the outside world. But we're going to be late if you keep on dawdling."