1.13

once the whole crowd had arrived, it was time for the group to perform. from inside the studio, they heard flynn's introduction play over the speakers, and soon the studio doors were pulled open for julie to walk out.

styx made sure she was out of view from the crowd, and she watched the boys from across the room. she accidentally met eyes with reggie, and felt herself relax instantly. she looked back down to her feet, trying to shake the thoughts from her head.

dylan. focus on dylan.

"thanks for coming everyone!" julie says excitedly, taking a seat on the piano bench.

Running from the past
Tripping on the now
What is lost can be found, it's obvious

reggie grinned at styx from across the studio, both of them preparing to play. styx glanced away, trying to remind herself to focus on dylan. she knew he'd be out there.

And like a rubber ball
We come bouncing back
We all got a second act, inside of us

without thinking about it too hard, styx flashed behind julie, next to reggie, as julie rose from her seat on the piano bench and began jamming out.

styx had slowly been getting better at flashing on stage. it seemed she didn't have to focus as hard anymore, she just let the music pull her in.

I believe
I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be
That we're standing on the edge of

styx immediately found dylan in the crowd, focussing on him as he smiled back and cheered for her.

Something big, something crazy
Our best days are yet unknown
That this moment is ours to own
'Cause we're standing on the edge of great

reggie took a step closer to styx, drawing her attention to the dark haired boy. all her thoughts of avoiding him suddenly left her mind as the two rocked out together.

(On the edge of great) Great
'Cause we're standing on the edge of great

julie nudged styx as she turned back to the crowd, flashing her a side look to reminder her that she was supposed to be staying away from reggie. she stepped between to two and started jamming with him, while styx shook her head slightly and turned to alex to focus on someone other than reggie.

We all make mistakes
But they're just stepping stones
To take us where we wanna go
It's never straight, no

luke nodded for julie to join him at his mic, but she ignored him and continued singing to the crowd. the boy's face fell and he glanced to styx curiously, who avoided his eyes.

Sometimes we gotta lean
Lean on someone else
To get a little help
Until we find our way

julie made her way around the piano, dragging styx with her so the red head would stop drifting back to reggie.

I believe
I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be
That we're standing on the edge of

reggie headed to the side of the stage where luke was standing, both of them staring at the two girls in confusion.

Something big, something crazy
Our best days are yet unknown
That this moment is ours to own
'Cause we're standing on the edge of great

the two girls stopped in front of flynn, who grabbed julies hand and cheered for them, smiling widely.

(On the edge of great) Great
'Cause we're standing on the edge of...