Berries//Yaku route

(3rd P

(3rd P.O.V.)

It was the day after the training camp. The sky was gloomy as if it mourned the loss of (y/n)'s grandmother. (y/n) was standing in front of her grandmother's grave while the others were chatting a little far away. Ukai was finding (y/n) and when he found them, he walked up and placed a hand on their shoulder.

"You hanging in there pan-chan?"

"Mhm, just...reminiscing, I suppose. "

Ukai thought that it would be best to leave (y/n) alone with her thoughts. (y/n) bitterly smiled at the name of their grandmother on the tombstone.

"Grandma, if you were beside me...no...I know you are always with me...at least in my heart. "

(y/n) recalled all their memories together, the reason why she was able to push through the trials of life.

"Grandma, remember how you teased me that I was never going to fall in love? You would laugh at me if you heard this, I...fell in love."

-------

(Y/n p.o.v)

It's been a week since I've arrived in Tokyo, a week since my Grandmother's burial. Things have been going smoothly and I've been getting closer to Kuroo and Kenma these days. Because of that, I reckon they mentioned a third-year party and they wanted to invite me.

Of course, I was really confused as to why, I'm still a first-year and we just started getting closer but hey, free food. So I accepted. However, I do have a problem, it's quite a fancy party if compared to my taste so I have to dress formally.

"Excuse me, is (l/n)-san here? "

"Ah, here!"

Ouchi Aimi, a first-year too, was at the door carrying a box. I walked up to her and did my usual greeting and a bow. 

"Aimi-chan, what are you doing here?"

"Someone wanted to give you these (l/n)-san."

"I told you, you can call me (y/n). Also, who exactly gave these?"

"Honestly, I don't personally know them but they seem to know you quite a bit. I think he was wearing a Nekoma uniform. Anyway, I just came to drop this by, I have to go to the library and study for a test. Goodbye (l/n)-san!"

"Ah! Again just call me (y/n)! Good luck Aimi-chan!!"

And with that, she skipped her way towards the library. I went to my desk and opened the box just enough to take a peek. It was full of pastries.

 It was full of pastries