My baby thunder//Noya route

(3rd P

(3rd P.O.V.)

It was the day after the training camp. The sky was gloomy as if it mourned the loss of (y/n)'s grandmother. (y/n) was standing in front of her grandmother's grave while the others were chatting a little far away. Ukai was finding (y/n) and when he found them, he walked up and placed a hand on their shoulder.

"You hanging in there pan-chan?"

"Mhm, just...reminiscing, I suppose. "

Ukai thought that it would be best to leave (y/n) alone with her thoughts. (y/n) bitterly smiled at the name of their grandmother on the tombstone. 

"Grandma, if you were beside me...no...I know you are always with me...at least in my heart. "

(y/n) recalled all their memories together, the reason why she was able to push through the trials of life. 

"Grandma, remember how you teased me that I was never going to fall in love? You would laugh at me if you heard this, I...fell in love."

-----Monday-----

"WHAT?!"

The team shouted in unison. They had just heard from (y/n) about their decision. They had to go back to Tokyo to train for upcoming matches. Since the reason why they came back to Miyagi was gone, they thought there were better things waiting for them in Tokyo.

"But...But...Why??"

"Hinata, I still play volleyball there, plus I have a lot of homework I need to do,"

"But...you can stay here...don't you have a reason to stay?"

'I do, however...'  (y/n) thought to themselves. They smiled bittersweetly and looked up. 

"We'll meet again, nationals."

"Of course we will!!"

"That wasn't a question anyway,"

The room was both sad and happy. Everyone had gotten attached to (y/n) and vice versa. A tear escaped (y/n)'s eye and Sugawara noticed this first and hugged them. Soon enough, everyone was in a group hug, well mostly.

"OI HINATA STOP PUSHING ME-"

"Aren't you going to going to join Tsukki?"

"no."

(y/n) laughed at the chaos happening. They knew that they would miss this but decided to make the last week the best. 

---Friday---

(y/n) p.o.v.

I had to leave Ukai behind because he had to stay in the store. His mother was busy with something else and no one else could substitute her. While I was walking, I knew I would see Hinata here but I didn't.