Hello Karasuno

(this is (Y/N)'s perspective)

Ahhh Karasuno. It's different from what I am used to but I like different! It's nice to not see so many buildings. As I was walking through the corridors, I felt the gazes upon me. " aren't they from..." "they look really attractive" "there's no way they're transferring here...right"

'so much for going unnoticed'

So...I should go.....Uhm......I sighed to myself, I have never been good at directions. It's only on the court where I know where to go. I looked around to find a sign until I saw a person with the Karasuno jacket. I knew what it looked like since Ukai sent me some photos of their team. 

"Um...Excuse me,"

The boy looked back, he was tall. He had blonde hair and beside him was another boy who was a bit shorter with green hair. Judging by their style, I could sense these two are close and what their personality was like. This might be a bad idea but what else can I do?

"Do you know where the gym is? For the men's volleyball club"

"What are you? Did you want to see them in action?"

This guy is getting on my nerves quite a bit. As much as I am bubbly, I can also get mad pretty quickly.

"You know what, nevermind."

He didn't even wait for a second when he turned around. I glared at his back 'I swear' 

"Sorry, please excuse him. If you want, I can show you where the gym is."

"Really???? Thank you so much!!"

And like that, my mood changed immediately. 

"By the way, I'm Tadashi, Yamaguchi. What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)"

His eyes widened. Pretty sure he just realized who I am......or not. He smiled and continued walking beside me. Maybe he knows and noticed I didn't like attention. That's new. People were practically glaring at him for walking with me. I feel bad for the guy.

We stopped and stood in front of the gym. As I peeked my head in, I couldn't see Ukai anywhere. Instead of staying inside and possibly bring more attention, I waited outside where there weren't any people. I took my phone and earphones out and played music. 'Do I even remember my class? Maybe I should check it again.'  As I opened my phone to find the email, a familiar man walked into the gym.

"Alright! Start your warm-ups, we aren't going to lose to Nekoma."

I peeked a little and see Ukai. I was about to say hi when a ball went rolling out. Before it could bounce and head outside, I was able to dive in and catch it. 

"Be careful!"

They all looked at me in awe. 'Again, so much for going unnoticed'  I looked over the boy who was unable to receive the ball properly causing to go out. 'Hey, it's Tadashi.'

"Tadashi-kun!!"

"U-uh, (L/N)...Hi!"

"Just call me (Y/N)"

He nodded at me as I looked over the members. Ukai snickered and put his hand on top of my head and he messed up my hair. 

"What an entrance pan-chan!"

"Stop it, Ukai-nii"

Ukai had always called me pan-chan because when I went to middle school, my eyes would have black circles because I barely slept. It did get annoying. However, I guess it's better than just a "robot" relationship. 

"Everyone gather up."

"Good morning everyone! I am (L/N) (Y/N) and I am here to help Ukai-nii coach! Thank you for having me!"

I did a 90-degree bow. I was taught in my school that it is best to do this every time to pay respect. As I stopped bowing, I saw a guy with black hair who was startled at what I did. 

'3....2...'

"WAIT, (L/N) (Y/N)???? THE FAMOUS LIBERO??"

"no way-"

"WOAHHHHH, FAMOUS?!?!"

"Do you not know who (L/N) is?"

They started to have a chit-chat about me even when I was right in front of them. Then I noticed one guy on the sidelines. He was about my height and had a blonde highlight. He looked at me intensely and when he noticed he suddenly smiled and his eyes were sparkling.

"I know about you!!! You could always receive the ball even when it was impossible!!"

"Oh- haha, I don't think all the time is-"

"I am Yuu Nishinoya! A second year of Karasuno! Nice to meet you!"

He bowed in front of me. It isn't every day where I get the same action. It's kinda nice. He then started to talk about my moves and asking if I could teach him. He had the same energy level as me, it's kind of funny.

"Oi, pan-chan, come here for a second."

"Yes, yes, coming."

I walked over to Ukai to discuss strategies we could use. He wanted a second thought but I told him it would be best if I saw them play first before jumping to conclusions. The strategies he proposed were interesting because they were...uh...quite normal. Well, I won't judge a book by its cover.

(Bonus; this is in the 3rd perspective)

As (Y/N) walked over to Ukai, Tanaka went beside Nishinoya. 

"How did you do that?"

"Do what"

"Talk to someone like them?"

Nishinoya realized what he did and started blushing. After blushing for a few seconds, the realization hits him again and he started jumping around, claiming his victory. Daichi glared at both of them again, Nishinoya giving him a "sorry" look while Tanaka gave him a "What did I do?" look.