It Was A Bird

Idea & How To: @cliffxcked

//

Diary Entry One: kill Luke by stabbing his heart with glass.

//

Fight:

Michael was napping on the couch when he heard a crash, jolting him awake and making him fall on the floor as he heard a chirp, "What the fuck?"

Michael looked up as the same time Luke opened the door to see what was going on, "Did you break the window?"

Unconveniently, the window had broken in front of where he was sleeping, "No, it must've been a bird."

Luke looked at him expectantly, "A bird broke the window and somehow flew away?"

"No! It's right there!"

Michael pointed towards the black bird who escaped out the window with a struggle at the same time Luke covered his eyes with his hand, spreading a couple fingers to see where Michael was pointing before frowning, "Michael, you need glasses."

"BUT THE BIRD LITERALLY JUST ESCAPED!"

"I'm guessing this is going to cost quite a bit..."

"IT WAS A FUCKING BIRD."

"And I'm guessing we're gonna have to go halfs..."

"THE BIRD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY!"

"Get off the ground Michael, we need to sort this out."

"IT. WAS. A. FUCKING. BIRD."

"If it gets you off the ground then sure."

//

Michael's Description of Fight: A BIRD ATTACKED THE FUCKING WINDOW AND IT BROKE AND APPARENTLY I'M MAKING UP EXCUSES LIKE FUCK YOU BITCH.

//

Luke's Last Imput: When and where? (;

//

Any ideas or ways to kill Luke?

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you