He's Always There [2]

Why Luke Loves Him: @mkarkat
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why I Love Him: he's always there for me whenever I feel sad, no matter what he's doing or where here is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Luke, hey babe."

Even through the phone I could hear his smile, but I wasn't feeling any happiness as I let out a sob, "M-Mich-ael!"

"Babe? What's wrong? Are you okay?!"

"Mike! W-we didn't g-get app-proved!"

The line went silent as I continued to sob, curling up into a ball on the couch, crying even louder. We had been waiting months to hear back from the adoption agency and we did, but we had been rejected.

"O-oh baby..." His voice was a quirt whisper and I heard him putting something away, which I guessed to be his guitar. I heard him say to someone that he was going home and why, which I guessed to be our manager and the other two boys. I had already done my recording stuff so I didn't need to go.

"M-Mike, y-you need to st-tay!"

"No, no, I'm coming home," he swallow some saliva, "you need me right now... We can uh... We can cuddle and watch a movie... And we can try again soon..."

Another sob left me as I whispered an "i love you" before hanging up.

He arrived a couple minutes later and I ran right to him with blurry vision and started crying again as he just hugged me and told me it was going to be okay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whilst reading and cuddled together:

"You would have done the same for me..."

"Mhm, and now look... We got approved!"

"... Are you gonna cry again?"

"Maybe."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Any reasons why Luke loves Michael?

Aye look an actual update!

My parents have already shouted at me today like w0w thnx, before 1 pm, that must be a new record! 😊

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you