Lukes Page

::

Hi Michael.

If I'm being perfectly honest, in most of these situations you were being an asshole.

None of these explained the fights you started, you only documented the ones I started.

Like yeah, I'm not the best boyfriend but after reading this I'm not really sure who's worse, you or me?

I've actually found this book multiple times before, but never dared to read it because it's personal, but this time I couldn't help myself.

So I read the book and honestly some of the things you said made you seem like a fucking prick.

Towards the of this the amount of times you called me "honey" got annoying because you were putting it as if you were better than me, as if i was meant to know every fucking thing about you.

But i don't.

And you don't know everything about me.

But I love you and I guess if I have to put up with that asshole side of you for the side I see the most, the side I love the most, I will.

Because at the end of the day I love you more than anything in the world and I still think that I'm so lucky to have you.

And maybe thats because you wrote down ways to kill me and didn't actually kill me.

I love you forver

Not matter what.

- luke

::

was michael forgiven too easily?

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you