Later Loser

Dedication: @skullbowtie

//

Michael Clifford had been working late one night and missing his amazingly hot boyfriend Luke Hemmings. The hotness wasn't the only reason Michael loved Luke, he loved Luke because he was amazingly nice and all that. Also, if Michael couldn't reach something at the top/back of the cupboard, then Luke could. He was like the Eiffle Tower but prettier.

Except things didn't really go right. As soon as Michael got home, he noted something was wrong by the way Luke's car was missing from the garage and how it was quite. Usually the car sat in the garage, because Luke always finished before Michael did, or Michael would get a text from him stating he would be working late, and the two always had their two brother like friends Ashton and Calum over.

Luke swore they were dating but Michael just couldn't see it. It just wouldn't work and it was something often thoroughly debated between the two. Talk about Hot Topic. Anyway, Luke wasn't home but a single letter on top of a certian black book was. Michael gulped as soon as he saw the book, he knew exactly what information was held inside and by the letter on top and missing boyfriend, it seemed Luke did as well.

'So this is a lovely book. Nice to know what you do in your spare time. Imagining me dead after a fight and writing it down is always a fun time in a relationship. To you. That's what I'm guessing anyway. I thought until you calmed down and decided that imagining murdering me wasn't a fun time for all involved I would be staying at Calum and Ashton's. (they're dating, shut up) Read the book, I've left a note on each page and I don't even know why I'm telling you this.

Later loser.'

//

First chapter yeh! Anyway, this I would love for some suggestions of fights and ways to kill idiots like Luke Hemmings. Get it? Stupid fights by the way, things Michael and Luke would fight over.

Question of the chapter [qotc]: Is Calum and Ashton dating? [book form]

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you