It's All Over My Work!

Dedication: (ALSO UP TOMORROW SORRY)

//

Diary Entry One: Spill coffee in his eyes.

//

Fight:

"LUKE! YOU WANT A DRINK?"

"JUST A COFFEE THANKS!"

Michael started messing around in the kitchen, making the drinks for him and his boyfriend, along with the two boys who were going to arrive soon. He bent down and petted their cat Fluffles, before he poured the boiling water into the mugs, stirring it, adding milk then stirring it again.

He then picked up the two cups and went into the living room, where Luke was writing something on some papers, nothing that interested Michael though.

"Watch out fo-"

As those words left Luke's lips, Michael tripped over a shoe box he had not noticed somehow, spilling the two drinks over the pieces of paper and himself.

He let out a scream or pain as Ashton and Calum walked through the door.

"Michael! What did I tell you!"

"As I fucking tripped!"

"It's all over my work you idiot!"

"I'm not the one that leaves a she box in the middle of the fucking living room!"

Luke was too busy trying to salvage the pieces of paper to notice Michael walking up to him, slapping his arm rather harshly then going into the kitchen to put some iced peas on the burns.

"Jesus christ Michael, I'm sorry!"

And as Luke went into the kitchen to apologise, Calum and Ashton kind of just left.

//

Michael's Description of Fight: Luke left something on the ground and I tripped, spilling coffee over his work.

//

Luke's Last Imput: It was an accident, I get it, but it was something key for your surprise ):

//

Any Muke fights or ideas for ways to kill Luke?

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you