I'm Bleeding You Idiot!

Idea & How To: @bosnian-delights

//

Diary Entry One: Throw Luke down the stairs.

//

Fight:

"Michael, you're going to hurt yourself."

It had been a couple weeks since Michael and Luke's last fight and that was because they had been on a 'break', eventually Calum had accidentally let it slip that Muke were on a small break when people kept asking.

"I need my supportive boyfriend to help me."

"I'd rather just stare at your sexiness."

"Come hold my hand you giraffe!"

Luke laughed as some people stared, some for how rude Michael was being to Luke, others for how it was 5sos in public! And Muke were back together!

"Hey Michael, dare you $100 to skate down the stairs."

"Michael, don't, you're gonna hurt yourself."

Michael looked at Luke before Ashton and smiled, "$200 and I'll do it."

"$150."

"$175."

"Deal."

"Have fun breaking your legs."

Michael simply turned to Luke with a laugh and gave him a quick peck on the lips before going to the top of some stairs and got on, starting his way down.

He actually got down pretty far and lost balance right before the end, causing him to quickly go like a ninja (or an animal that rolls) and quickly duck his head into his arms and do a roll, landing in some grass.

Not before cutting himself on a rock.

"Okay so I'm bleeding."

Michael was about to call Luke for help but simply found the boy laughing, Ashton looking grumpy as he had just lost $175.

"Stop laughing and help me!"

"That looked cool man."

"Thanks Calum, but I've cut myself."

"I warned you."

"If you aren't lucky I will smile through the pain and worsen my injury just to throw you down those stairs."

"Alright, come here."

Luke finally stopped laughing and walked over to his boyfriend, who was looking at his cut, "It's barely bleeding you pussy!"

"Liz would not approve Luke."

Luke rolled his eyes at Michael, that seemed to be his new favourite saying, "Stand up."

"BACK IT UP NOW!"

"Calum, this is no time for Little Mix."

"You got my refference!"

Michael rolled his eyes as Calum latched onto Ashton as Ashton laughed, shoving the boy away to go join the other two boys.

"Real, I told you."

"Piss off."

//

Michael's Description of Fight: I tried to skateboard and instead of helping me like someone should have, he laughed at me whilst I bled.

//

Luke's Last Imput: whoops.

//

Any ideas or ways to kill Luke?

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you