Request - Thomas x little sister - Part 1 Chapter 1

A/N: oki, so this is a request from Thomas2921. Y/N is around 9 in this one, and there are gonna be 3 parts. thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy :) 

Part 1 is gonna be a few separate chapters, so here's the first part. 

I'm not too good at writing 9yr old POV so it might be a little (or a lot) bad. 

also this might not be completely in line with the movies so i'm so sorry about that.

--first person pov--

I wake up in a dark metal cage. I don't like it here. It's cold. All of a sudden, the box jerks and starts to move. I start to hyperventilate as I realize; I don't know who I am. That thought alone is enough to make me pass out. 

"It's a girl," I hear a distinctive British voice above me. I open my eyes and I feel like my heart starts to beat 50 times faster. Above me was a tall blond boy. He had a look of surprise on his face. Behind him, not in the metal cage, were about 40 boys all staring at me in shock. "She looks so young." The blond boy in front of me finishes his earlier statement. I don't feel young, I think. I start hyperventilating again when I remember... nothing. Nothing except for basic stuff, how to talk, how the world works, but... no personal details. 

I regain my senses suddenly. And when I do, I get up and sprint. Out of the claustrophobic cage and to the highest point I can see. 

These boys made a tree house. Huh. 

Without thinking, I scramble up the ladder and start throwing things off the tree house at the oncoming wave of people. No no no no no! I can't let them get up here. Just then, a name flashes through my mind. Tommy. There is a face that comes with the name. A brownish-haired boy with hazel eyes. 

"Thomas!" My voice is surprisingly high-pitched. "I want Tommy!" The boys look amongst themselves. One of them calls up to me, "There's no one named Thomas or Tommy here!" 

Another voice rings out, scratchy and deep. "Wait, how does she remember stuff?" I look down to see who spoke. It was a boy with very weird eyebrows. 

"Hey, what do you remember?" A black-haired, fit boy shouts up to me. I shake my head. 

"Nothing." I whisper, as tears start to drip down my face. "Nothing at all." 

---Time skip (to a little later, when Y/N calmed down)---

"Hey." The black-haired Asian boy from before had just clambered up the ladder to where I sat. I nodded in response. 

"Girl, I know you talk." The boy raised an eyebrow and waited a moment before continuing. "Fine. Have it your way. My name's Minho. What's yours? Do you remember?" 

"No," My voice comes out weaker than I would've liked, but it gained strength as I started talking more. "I only remember Thomas. I can't remember what he was but I know he was safe... I think." My voice wavers on the last word. 

"Alright." The boy who introduced himself as Minho nods, seemingly deep in thought. "Well here's what we're gonna do, okay?" He waits for another nod from me before telling me his plan. "Tonight, you're gonna sleep in my room. Don't worry, I promise I won't hurt you, and I won't let anyone else hurt you." I give Minho a nervous smile as he continues. "Tomorrow morning, you're Newt's. He's the guys who came into the Box with you. The blond one. British accent, second in command. He'll figure out what to do with you." 

"Okay." Is all I say. Minho takes me to meet the Newt guy - properly, I mean - before the Doors close, whatever that means. 

"Newt!" Minho pulls me over to Newt. I glance at him once or twice before deciding to trust him entirely. I let go of the Asian boy's wrist (which, to be honest, I didn't know I was holding) and smiled.