Family reunion

"Ratchet..."

The medic looked around the space he was in, a white floor with stars stretching around him. "Optimus..?" He asks aloud as he started to walk forward, looking around for who called him.

"Ratchet..."

"Optimus, where are you?" The medic began to walk faster and was into a jog, "orion! Where are you??"

"Ratchet..."

"Ratchet.. ratchet!"
The medic jumped awake, "optimus?!" Ratchet looked around him rapidly before remembering where he was and slowly sitting down on his berth and sighing. "Ratchet.. are you alright..?" The medic looked at the minicon and vented heavily, "I'll be fine." The minicon's silent look told him that he was worried and the medic sighed, "It was just another dream about.. optimus.. I'll be alright.. okay?" The minicon gave a nod before he hopped down the berth and left the room. Ratchet watched as he vented out once more and slowly got out of berth to head to the helm of the ship.
Undertone and ratchet have been fighting with the cons they would run into in space and have learned to understand each other without words, their bond strengthened as they neared earth after having been traveled for ano-cycles.
Once ratchet entered the bridge he gasped and slowly smiled, "earth.. how ironic.. I actually missed this planet..." the window showed the blue and green planet, ratchet walked over and patted the other's helm. "Undertone.. welcome to earth."

Ratchet and undertone were outside of the cloaked ship. The two looked over the cliff to see the sun blazing brightly over the dense forest, undertone then tapped ratchet's leg and showed the medic the scanner. "What..? Autobots..? We better go find out shouldn't we?" The smaller bot gave a nod and transformed onto the medic's arm, then the medic transformed and drove to the location of the signal.

Not even a mile in and there was a shot flying cross his alt mode and one landing right in front of him. Ratchet transformed and brought out undertone, the minicon immediately went up into the trees to attack the con that shot them. Ratchet could only watch as the minicon was fighting with the con that was up in the tree, he huffed, "only if i could use my busted weapons better.." he heard a branch crack behind him and quickly turned around only to have a fist delivered to his face. "Agh, damn you!" Ratchet cursed as he transformed his servo into his blade and got in a sword fight with the other con, "my lucky cycle! Finding the legendary medic, ratchet. It's a pleasure to mee- AAGHH-" undertone interrupted him with a kick to the face, ratchet vented out in relief, "wait, what about the other?" Undertone pointed to the unconscious con that fell off the tree and ratchet gave a nod, "good work.. let's get these two into a stasis pod." The minicon gave a nod as the two dragged both cons back to their ship and continue the search of the autobot signals that had suddenly disappeared.

Ratchet let out a vent as he drove to the newly discovered area where the autobots signals were coming from, his processor started to wonder on who it would've been. 'Would it be wheeljack and bulkhead along with some other bots? I know the two well enough.. no.. maybe arcee, i know she went somewhere I couldn't recall where plus she's not the most social one to have this many bots here.. probably bumblebee, but i doubt that...' as they were nearing the signals, ratchet and undertone could hear voices so the medic transformed and quietly walked over to the voices. Once he was close to the clearing he pushed past the bushes and branches and squinted as he was hit with the sun's light, emerging from the dark forest shadows, he found himself face to face with...

"O-optimus..?"

Ratchet could not believe who stood before him, his jaw was dropped and his optics were beginning to blur. "Ratchet.. old friend." There was a moment of silence before ratchet began to cry, "please.. don't tell me this is another dream..." optimus slowly walked over to him and so did ratchet, the two picked up the pace and ran into each other's arms. It was like that for a cycle until sideswipe asked, "are they actually togethe- OOF" strongarm elbowed the mech on his tanks as she hushed him. Team bee watched as the prime and medic held onto each other tightly and kissing, sideswipe whispered 'eww' which earned him another elbowing from the femme. The two broke away from the kiss and hugged more tightly if that was possible, ratchet opened his optics to spot the familiar yellow bot. "Bumblebee, oh primus, come here!" The yellow mech smiled as he ran over to his creator-like figures and the three hugged each other tightly. Ratchet could hear the hushed 'aww's, he looked up to see a red mech, a police-femme, a green dinobot, an orange bot with two minicons, and a cityspeaker. "Who are they?" The three let go and the yellow mech stepped back, "ratchet.. meet my team." The mystery bots smiled and waved as ratchet gave them a curt nod, he then extended his arm to his side and let undertone transform and land by him. "Optimus, bumblebee.. team.. meet my partner, undertone." The silent bot gave a slight bow, and then ratchet looked to bumblebee, "is-is any of our other comrades here?" The yellow mech sighed and shook his helm, "sorry ratchet.. but I haven't heard from them." "Hmm, i see.. and optimus." Ratchet looked at him with a sharp glare, "you have a lot of explaining to do." The prime swore he would've broken a small sweat but he remained as composed as he could and gave a nod, "as you wish old friend."

Time skip to where they're back at bee's base and ratchet explains to the team how he got to earth-

"Why didn't you contact me first?! You should've known how much i fragging missed you!!"
Ratchet was shouting at optimus as he uncontrollably shook the prime, "I can't believe you didn't contact me! I missed you so fragging much, optimus! Do you even know how i felt after i just watched you die?! I wanted to die as well! Now you suddenly show up with no warning or no sign that you were alive and I could've- i- i-" ratchet broke down as he held onto the prime tightly. Optimus' face softened and rubbed the smaller mech's back, "I'm sorry my old friend.. the primes had kept me busy as well as a danger that has passed and i knew bumblebee well... i just didn't want to drag you into another unwanted fight.." "optimus.. for the love of primus..." there was silence as ratchet recovered from his tears and whispered softly, "cybertron.. is under a threat from this new 'high council'..." the prime raised his optic ridge a little before asking, "what do you mean..?" The medic looked up at him with optics full of sorrow, "an elite guard.. my friend.. ace, was executed for 'kidnapping' me.. ace was actually rescuing me but the 'high council' didn't believe that.. i also have reason to believe that the high council is the cause for scrambling the records to make autobots seem like decepticons.." "how do you know this, ratchet?" The medic vented in shakily before saying, "while i was on my way to earth, undertone and i ran into a decepticon ship but that ship had incoming transmission about the high council reporting to all cybertronians that 'autobots who worked with optimus prime would be executed'!" The prime's optics widened and ratchet whisper-yelled, "we're going to die if we go back to cybertron!" The prime felt slightly sick in his tanks, not believing in this news.

"No..."

To be continued~ mmmmm, think this is dramatic enough? Idk, I'm too tired rn bc my mom's making me study over christmas break. I hate my life, anyways, peace