High selection

There's greencross, I'm kinda rusty on drawing transformers so- hahah- looks kinda bad- anyways, back to the story-

"Optimus.. you-you can't be serious.. me? A high council?!"
Ratchet was pacing around the room as he mumbled a few words of incoherence, optimus went over to him and stopped him in his tracks before kissing him. The medic flinched but then kissed back, relaxing onto optimus as the big bot wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned down a bit more so that the kiss went deeper. They stayed like that until there was a knock and the two separated quickly, ratchet blushed a little before shaking it away and clearing his vocal cords, "come in." A opened the door and walked over to them, setting five datapads down on the desk. "Sirs, these are the datapads on the candidates who wish to qualify for the high council." Ratchet took one and looked at the list with his optics widening, "th-this many?? Oh primus-" optimus took one as well and looked at the mech and gave a nod. The mech nodded back before leaving, closing the door behind him. Ratchet sat down on the chair he pulled out and placed his free servo on his helm as he grabbed a different datapad and looked over it. "Majority of these are ex-decepticons! Why- i am not surprised." Optimus sighed, "but we have to give them all a try.." ratchet groaned as he placed his helm on the desk, optimus pulled out a chair and sat next to the doctor. He rubbed his lover's back as he grabbed a different datapad a scanned through it. "At least half of them look to be decent enough." Ratchet only groaned in response as he leaned closer to the rubs, optimus set the datapad down and nuzzled to ratchet, "don't worry, old friend, we'll get through this."

"I hope..."

"Who is first on the list?" Ratchet only groaned as he muttered to the prime, "of course.. an ex-decepticon.. his designation's-" suddenly the door swung open and entered the first candidate, "we meet again, optimus prime, ratchet." "-steeljaw.." ratchet grumbles as he sets the datapad down and leaned over to optimus and whispered, "we CANNOT have him-" "let us see what he has to offer." Optimus whispers back and gently placed a servo on his, under the table, ratchet sighed and gave a nod as they looked over to him. "Go ahead, give us your scrap." Ratchet says as he pulls up a datapad, the wolfticon nods as he spoke, "thank you for listening, if i was a high council, then I would be the best suited. Why? Or how? Or even what makes me qualified? Well.. it's simple really, i am a natural leader of the pack, and have the knowledge of most decepticon secrecy and i will share it to everybot if i do get the position. I will work hard and see fit for the judgment, and don't worry. I play fair. I'm very trustable when-" "thank you, i think we've heard enough and had some experience during our time together on earth. Now that your time's up, you may go." Ratchet said as he typed down a few things on the datapad. "Hold on- this was timed? You never said-" "next!" The stationed guards that were just outside the door came in to take steeljaw away but the wolfticon quickly transformed and drove away quickly. "After hi-" "no. Do not pursue." Optimus cut in, the guards looked at him for a moment before nodding and walking back out to bring in the next candidate. The prime sighed and looked over to ratchet, he looked up at the prime after finishing writing down some things. "What? I swear I'm not writing anything too bad about him." Optimus sighed and nodded, "i trust you, old friend.."

Optimus and ratchet had been at it with each candidate, most of them were terrible and were booted out from the start while a few seemed a bit more reasonable.
"Ugh.. next.." ratchet said after crossing out a name from the list but the next bot that came in was fairly unexpected. "Sideswipe?! What the slag are you doing here?!" "Hey, docbot, bossbot. I-" "NEXT" "no wait- hold on- I didn't even get started-!" Ratchet groaned as he aggressively crossed sideswipe off the list, "primus damn- I'm gonna fragging-" optimus placed a gentle servo on his shoulder before ratchet let out a heavy sigh, "we are almost done for today.. would you like to leave?" "And leave you to deal with these idiots? No way." Ratchet snorts as he scribbled some things down on the datapad, optimus had a soft smile before giving ratchet a gentle kiss on the helm. Ratchet sighed as they turned their attention back to the work, and they got a to meet a few familiar faces. Red alert, wheeljack(who snuck in), first aid(since he wanted to see ratchet), and a few other autobots along with many decepticons like blitzwing, astrotrain, and many, many cons they had ran into before. Then finally- "grimlock, no." "But-" "no." The dinobot whined but left the room, ratchet sighed as he crossed off grimlock's name off the list and set the datapad down. "What.. a bunch of.." "I understand, but we got through the cycle, did we not?" Ratchet smiled softly before leaning closely to optimus' side. Optimus hummed, rumbling his engines softly before gently setting ratchet on his lap. Ratchet sighed and snuggled closely to his chassis, optimus kissed his neck cables and nibbled softly on the sensitive wires. Ratchet moaned softly before chuckling softly, "stooooopp- not here-" then there was a knock on the door and ratchet immediately recoiled from optimus and looked over to the door, "come in." The door opened to reveal the infamous yellow scout, "bumblebee! Primus, don't scare me like that!" "Oh- sorry ratchet, did i disturb something?" Optimus and ratchet looked at each other for a moment before optimus replied, "not at all, is there something you need?" Bumblebee shook his helm and walked over to them, "only the fact that steeljaw was here! What was he doing here?" Ratchet sighed, "he also wanted to join the high council." "Oh wow.. oh no.. why am i not surprised?" "Aren't we all?" Ratchet asks as he sighs. "Let us get to our complex. It's time that we got some recharge after a long day." "Tell me about it," bumblebee says as he transforms. "Race ya!" Optimus raised an optic ridge before ratchet smiled softly and nudged the prime forward, optimus looked to ratchet and smiled like the orion ratchet knew. Optimus looked to bumblebee and said, "alright then." And transformed, the two then raced out of the room but ratchet called out after them, "be careful! I don't want to see both of you in my office!" The medic chuckled as he scooped up the datapads and transformed as well but he felt something was off, like someone was watching him...

"Interesting..."

I wonder who it is~ put your guesses in the comments if you'd like, it is a canon character. That's your only clue, ehehehheheheehehehehehhehehhehehheee- anyways cya in the next chapter