Sent from cybertron

They made it back to earth, they set the ship down in the junkyard and the team were together discussing about what happened and what their next move should be.

"I am coming with you!" "No, it's too dangerous." "But i want to help!" "Bumblebee.. i- oW- ratchet..?" The medic grabbed both optimus' and bee's audial receptors and growled, "keep bickering and see what happens!" Both of them fell silent as sideswipe whispers to strongarm and drift, "yikes- I wouldn't want to be them-" "i heard that!" Ratchet turned his helm to glare at the red mech, sideswipe yelped and jumped right behind the blue femme. Both drift and strongarm facepalmed as ratchet turned his attention back to his family. "Now optimus, let bee and his team come with us." "But ra-" "no 'but's, prime! And bumblebee, you better stick closely to us during this mission. Understood?" The yellow mech nodded furiously and the two mechs sighed in relief as ratchet let go of their audials. "Good, now continue discussing the plan."

Time skip cuz- help-

"This kid's dermas run faster than him. A perfect distraction." "Excuse me? I'll tell you, I'm a rescue bot and a very stealthy ninja." Blur said with his arms crossed. Ratchet rolled his optics before turning to the prime, "optimus, do we-?" Then there was a beeping noise, all the bots looked to the control center as fixit shouted, "a cybertronian ship has entered the atmosphere! It's landing near the junkyard, in the forehead- fortress- ugh-! Forest!" Ratchet looked at the map them heard something, he looked up to see the ship and pointed to it, "there! We have to see what it is!" "Agreed, autobots, let's rev up and roll out!" Bumblebee said as he transformed along with his team and drove after the ship. Optimus sighed and ratchet placed a servo on his shoulder, "optimus.. bee will be fine, i promise." The prime's optics had sorrow in them for a moment before he gave a nod and transformed, "then let us go."

They made it to the crashed ship, blur, bee, and sideswipe were the first ones to be there and waited for the rest of them to come. Once optimus and ratchet arrived they took out their weapons and aimed to the ship, with his sharp audials, ratchet said, "i think the hot or con's coming out, prepare yourselves." They all took a battle stance and waited as they could hear soft groaning and pedesteps, they watched as the door opened to reveal- "jazz?" "Bee? Is that you?" The music bot came out and ran over to the yellow bot, "bumblebee! It's good to see you!" They both hugged each other for a moment before high-fiving. Jazz then looked over to see ratchet and optimus, "boss bot! Docbot!" He went over to give them a quick salute. "Nice to see you too, jazz." "I told you, not to call me docbot!" Jazz gave them a goofy grin before having settled into a frown, "optimus.. did you know..?" The prime gave a nod, "we all know.. we are wanted offlined or online." Jazz vented before nodding, "we have another problem. They found out where y'all are, they're coming to earth!" There were a few gasps before ratchet scowled, "impossible! Unless.." "starscream."

Flashback for ratchet

"So you put that bounty on me! Ridiculous!" The seeker chuckled, "i know, i know- but now that i know optimus is alive and i have bumblebee in my grasp. I demand for a trade, those minicons for your precious scout." Ratchet held optimus' arm tightly and growled.

Ratchet watched as starscream had a wide grin, "oh doctor.. you and that 'bee team' have no idea what's really going on in cybertron, do you? Of course.. i wanted to be the one in charge but those combiners- you know.. i think i already said too much." "Combiners..?! Impossible! There are none left, they all died! Starscream..? Starscream!.." the seeker had already offlined. "I have to tell optimus.."

"Starscream just confirmed for me.. the high council is a group on combiners." "Impossible.. they all died." "Exactly what I'm saying!" Optimus frowned even more, "then we must defeat them."

End of brief flashbacks

"Starscream must've told 'the high council' about our location!" Ratchet scowled and optimus nodded, "then we must defend earth at all cost."

Time skip because

"Uhh- sir?" "Yes, fixit?" Optimus asks as he looks over to the orange minicon. "Th-there seems to be a cybertronian police-ship entering the earth's atmosphere!" "They're here." Jazz said as they all looked up to see the ship descending nearby where jazz crashed his ship. Optimus looked to the team, "autobots.. let's roll out!"

Ratchet clutched his servo tightly around the prime's as they all watched the policebots walk out of the ship. Strongarm squinted her optics before gasping, "dropforge!!" She got out from their hiding spot and ran over to the minicon. "Strongarm! Wh-?!" Bee got up and chased after her as the rest of the bots softly groaned and followed after them. The minicon looked over along with the two policebots, the policebots got out there weapons but then the minicon held up his servo and the policebots stood down. Strongarm jogged over and stood straight in front of the chief officer, she saluted before saying, "dropforge, sir! It is good to see you, sir!" Dropforge slowly smiled before replying, "it's good to see you too, A-plus."

"So.. they've got a great way of showing their welcoming." "Shut up, sideswipe.." the blue femme muttered and ratchet let out a huff, "dropforge, huh? You said he was your mentor?" Strongarm nodded and bee asked, "then why did he lock us up? We're the good guys here!" "But they don't know that. Drift mentioned something about controlling the cybertronians." Ratchet replied and they all sat quietly in the cells before bee perked up, "what if were mind controlled?" "Hmm, that would make sense.. but first we gotta get out of here." Ratchet said as they looked over to the guards, strongarm then had a small smirk, "I've got an idea."

Time skip cuz we know what happens, right guys? I can't summarize for my life-

"Ugh.. what happened..?" The minicon rubbed his helm and strongarm replied, "sir, do you remember what happened?" "A-plus..? I-.. I remember... me and my mechs were sent here by the high council to arrest you.. A-plus, are you alright?" She smiled and gave a nod, "glad to see you have come to your senses, sir." "Dropforge, do you know who the high council is?" Optimus asks and the minicon shook his helm, "I'm sorry, prime.. they only go by 'the high council'.." ratchet grunted, "great.. now we need another plan." "Don't worry, ratchet, we will defeat them and free all that is enslaved by mind control."
"So what's the plan?"

There, a chapter done. I want to die- help-

I'll see y'all in the next chapter