Chapter 43 : REVENGE

Y/N's POV

"REVENGE!" he laughed

"Revenge? What did i ever do to you" i asked as I quietly extended my hand towards an old wooden plank that was beside the stairs and hid it behind me , just when he came beside me to pick me up , i got on my knees and then with all my power i hit on his head knocking him out ..

Yess! I did it , I quickly ran towards the main door
"I can just shout for Yoongi -shi's help."i said to no one in particular as i opened the front door..

What? I stopped dead on my tracks

there is one more ? Another guy in black with a mask was there on the same bike i saw earlier? Maybe he was waiting for his partner to come.

I quickly and quietly got back inside , i was lucky that the other guy on the front didnt notice me , it was his back so he didnt.

I quietly limped back up to my room , my ankle was still hurting like hell..

What do i do? What do i do? There has to be some way ..

there is no time , this is the only way..

I opened the window of my room as a gush of cold wind got inside .

I carefully placed my one feet on the eave just beneath my window..

I looked down to check if there was any other person there , thankfully there was none , but as soon as the realisation of at how much height i was hit me , i shivered not sure whether it was because of cold wind or because of the height.

"Oh GOD save me." i prayed

Then i placed my other twisted feet on the eave too and now i was completely out of the window..

I held on to the window because if i let loose , i ll definitely fall , i might not die but definitely am going to break my limbs..

Ok now what , how do i get down..

There was a thin escape metal staircase embedded on the concrete wall of my house just beside my window..

Just when I thought these were a waste ..

I carefully got ahold of it as I placed my both feet on the small footings on the side.

Dont look down ! Dont look down !

What do i do ? How do i make yoongi - shi notice , if i shout , the guy on the front door will hear me ..

One by one carefully i started to get down , i was literally just in my bathrobe , with my hair still wet , with a twisted ankle and a bruise on my head..

Things couldn't get any worse..

I placed my feet on the 3rd stepping and just when i was about to place my other one , the 3rd stepping broke off the case and fell to the ground, almost making me loose my balance..

Sh*t ! These are not reliable at all..

Jungkook's POV

Me: Aghh stop thinking about her jungkook , you did the right thing
Brain: it wont ever stop since you know deep down that you did the wrong thing
Me: i didnt do anything wrong
Heart: yea you did , deep inside you are guilty..
Me : aghh , i ll just go to sleep.

Its cold

I got up to close my window ..

"Wait what? Who is that?" My eyes practically bulged out of my sockets at the sight .

"Is someone trying to break into their house" I wondered..

"In a bathrobe?"

What a weird robber ..

"No wait ! Thats .."

"y/n!"

Whats y/n doing in a bathrobe , out of the window like that , could it be that her brother is home and she is secretly sneeking out of the house to meet that Kim taehyung..

I clenched my fist at the thought that just came in my mind.

Seriously, sleeping together already

Seriously, sleeping together already ... this is probably how she always sneeks out.

Jungkook thinks otherwise..
Will jungkook go and help her or not
Read ahead to find out

Dont forget to vote and comment
Shabiha