Chapter 62: Nightmare turned into Reality

Y/n's pov

My eyes snapped open as I realised that it was a bad nightmare, my entire body was covered in cold sweats , i was shaking , my heart was pounding...

Why ? Why did i see such a nightmare...

My heary was anxious and worried , it was 3 am and it was still raining heavily .

"Mom!" "Mom?!" I quickly ran down stairs towards her room as i opened her door.

Mom was lying down on her bed , relief washed over me as I realised that she was there but then something came under my feet..

"Ow!" It was a piece of glass

Realisation hit me as i noticed a broken window ..

"NO!"
"Mom" I quickly ran by her side and started to shove her ..

"NO!" I checked her pulse and realised that she had no pulse , tears started to dwell upon my eyes...

"NO mom , please ! Wake up! Dont leave me !" I shoved her again as one by one tears started to escape my eyes.

But she lied there completely lifeless , her pupils were dilated and looking at a far distance,her body was completely cold.

"How can this be possible!" My voice quivered

Once the first tear broke free , the rest followed in an unbroken stream , i bent forward towards her as i held her hands.

"Please mom! Dont leave me."

"God no! You cant do this!" I almost shouted as my voice blended with the sound of thunders..

My heart felt like it was pulling apart , i needed to reassure myself.

What if i checked wrong?
Whaf if this is another nightmare?
It could be possible right?

I quickly ran out of my house towards yoongi-shi's house and started to bang his door.

"Yoongi- shi HELP!" I shouted as i continued to bang his door .

Not long ago a sleepy yoongi-shi opened the door .

"What's wrong?" Worry crossed his face as he realised my state.

"Mom!"
"Something... something ha- happened to her!" I said between sobs.

He was quick to respond as he ran with me to my house .
He went by mom and checked her pulse and breath , he backed off as his expression showed disbelief...

"Y/n , she - she is no more" i could tell it pained him to tell this to me ..

I slumped down on the floor as i continued to mourn on my mother's death , i knew it in my heart when i first checked her , deep down i knew it but there was still a 'what if' in my heart.

Yoongi-shi was quick to come by my side as he rubbed my shoulder trying to console me .

"I ll - i ll contact hoseok." He said as he started to dial my brother's number..

-

It was not long after , The police and the ambulance came, guess yoongi-shi had contacted them.

I sat beside my mom's bed in utter shock as my heart refused to accept the fact the my mother was no more.
I dont know how Oppa reacted when Yoongi-shi told him , ofcourse he must be broken..

The police was here to investigate me , because this was definitely a case of murder , but who and why? Who would possibly do this to mom and why?

Taehyung's POV

"Y/n?!" I came in and got by her side , her face was towards the bed facing her mother .

"Y/n?" I shook her shoulder but she didn't respond.

"Y/n?!" I called her name once again as i turned her face towards me.

"Y/n?" I spoke her name once again as i lifted her chin and made her look towards me.

And just as if she was waiting desperately for someone to console her , she broke down into tears once again as i quickly embraced her..

It pained to see her like this , all i could do was embrace her and let the torrents of her tears soak through my shirt , i could feel her clench her fist and screaming silently , she was suffocating with every breath she took , i rubbed her back gently as my other hand ran through her hair in an attempt to calm her down, my heart was hurting seeing her cry like this , i could feel my own eyes get wet ..

Did i always cared so much about her ? Why am i hurt so much ? Why do i feel so broken ? Does this happen? Am I really in love with her? I questioned myself..

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called out to her as her head moved towards the source of voice ..

"J-jungkook?" Her weak voice called out to him ..

It was the next moment that I realised where i stood and where he stood , y/n left my embrace and ran towards him as she embrace him..

"Ju-jungkook , mom's gone." She said between her sobs and all i could do was clench my fist at the unpleasant sight...

Do you need him more?

Jungkook was quick to hug her back as he started to rub her back and whisper some words into her ear.

I could see the height difference from here , she stood on her toes in order to reach him and he was bending down in order to reach her..

Soon after , the nursing staff came and lifted her mom's body ..

"Dont?" Y/n broke from Jungkook's embrace as she held one of the staff's hand.

"You cant take her?" She said

"Y/n? Let them take her for post-mortem." The other guy in the room probably one of her neighbour said ,But she didn't listen ..

"No! I wont let mom go anywhere." Y/n held his hand tightly..

"Y/n." This time it was jungkook who pulled her away from the nurse and motioned them to take the body away..

"No!" Y/n shouted as jungkook held her tightly..

"Let me go! Dont take her!" She shouted as she tried to break free from his grasp..

It hurt too much to see her like that , never did i imagine that it would hurt soo much to see her hurt..

I gulped at her state as i wiped a single tear from my cheek and left...

Poor y/n , what do you think will happen next?
Read to find out
Also , i have updated 2 Chapters this time
Enjoy 😜
Dont forget to vote and comment
Shabiha