Chapter 3 - The football match

(A/N : For the gifs and pictures , I tried my best to find the ones that suited the scene and the chapter the  most , Ofcourse I couldn't find any of them playing football , but well never mind )

Me : who are you?

Unknown: someone you know yet someone you don't know

Me: hey?! What does that mean?

Me: ??

Me: ??

What a weird person? I wonder who it is ? Maybe a wrong number , but how can that be , it's not possible ... he knows what happened today, who could it be ?

Brain: you are dwelling too much on this wrong number
Me: why shouldn't i? He or she whoever that person is , he clearly said that they know what happened with me today
Brain: yeah but he didn't exactly told you what happened? Right?
Me:-
Brain: did he mention jungkook? That freak Steve! No right so just let it go

Yea , that's right , I am thinking too much on this matter , I should just let it go ..

-

The next day

Y/N's POV

Today I am definately going to have a serious talk with jungkook . I stormed towards the gates of the University.

Where is he

I went straight towards the ground , there was something going on in the ground , preparations for some kind of Match . I saw jimin from a far away distance dressed in a jersey .

I quickly ran up to him

"Hey jimin"

"Y/n" he smiled

"What's up?preparing for a match ? I asked him

"Yea! Today is our football match"

"That's good!" I said as I noticed how the jersey fitted him perfectly , making all his chest muscles underneath visible.

Brain: stop itMe: oh yeah, I almost forgot the purpose I was here

Brain: stop it
Me: oh yeah, I almost forgot the purpose I was here .

His jersey had "East" written on its back , under which there was his name and number too.

"Uh, where is jungkook?" I asked him

"He is also taking part in the match , he must be in the ground, anyways y/n I gotta go too.see you later" he waved off as he made his way to the ground.

I stood there by the fence as I took in the appearance of the ground , everybody was seated all around , hoots and whistles scattered all over the ground ..

I didn't know there was a football match today

I scanned at the seats all over until I found an empty spot , I made my way towards the audience and took my seat .. it was in the middle , not really far away ..