Chapter 26 : Insecurities?

Y/N's POV

Another morning , hence another new day.

I took in a fresh breath as i walked in the hallways.

I didnt feel scared today instead I felt... confident?

Why? Because now i had a loyal friend..

Who would have thought that i would actually make a friend here and that too a popular guy , explains all the jealous glares that i am getting from the girls nearby..

"I cant believe 2 hottest guys of our school fought over her."

"I know right , whats so special about her?"

"I mean even taehyung."

"Guess we are never lucky."

Ignore y/n ignore , they are just jealous..

Ignoring all the rude comments and people , i made my way to my math class.

"Y/N" i heard familiar deep voice as I smiled...

I sat beside taehyung as i greeted him

Kim Taehyung .....
the first time i met him , he was late to the class because somehow his basketball lessons were more important to him than class , at that time i had thought of him as an irresponsible guy who was only popular because of his sports and good looks .. but who would have thought that this person will end up standing up for me and will be able to cheer me up..

Maybe he is like that , a person who can cheer everyone up..

I , someone who doesn't talk to people on calls for hours actually ended up talking to him for hours ..

Now that i think about it , when was the last time i talked to someone this long ...

Ah ... jungkook...

Ofcourse , i and jungkook would talk for hours and hours back when we were in school...

Well now...

"Hey stop looking at me that way , you are creeping me out." Taehyung brought me out of my thoughts

"Ah sorry , you are surprisingly early today?" I asked as i placed my journal on the table.

"Ah yea , I couldn't wait to meet you , yesterday was so much fun." He smiled innocently before adding "wouldn't you agree?"

"Nope! "I said as i hit his head with my journal and continued "i was annoyed , agh." I teased him

"Really? Then why didnt you cut the call" he raised his eyebrow

"Well i pitied you since you dont have friends."

"Huh? Who said i dont have friends?" His eyes widened

"You do?"

"I do! Alot of them."

I dont know why but my heart sank at his confirmation.. what if ? What if i loose him? Will taehyung ever prioritise me over any of this other friend? I pondered ...

Brain: oh stop it y/n , you are reading too much into it
Me: i know i know ! Its just that i made a friend after so long and i wont lie , i feel good around him , he makes me happy , he stands up for me , i am just...
Brain: scared that he will leave like jungkook
Me:-
Brain: i get it that you are traumatised by what jungkook did , but not everyone is like that thankless freak!

Thankless!! Jungkook?
Is jungkook a thankless person?
I wonder what his personality is now?
Seeing how he stood up for jimin..

"Hey y/n !"

"Where are you lost ?" Taehyung patted my shoulder "the teacher is here , get your head here otherwise you will be kicked out."

"Sorry."

He stood up for jimin to an extent that he tried to hurt me , he must be a really great friend..
well to be honest, He really is ..
when i and jungkook were friends, he used to stand up for me , our friendship was "goals" to others!

"Miss Y/N"

Oh sh*t

"Yes Sir, i mean Ma'am" I hurriedly stood up

"Where are you lost to?" She was angry

"I am sorry Ma'am!"

"Out of my class!" She ordered

"But Ma'am.."

"I said out."

Embarrassed i turned around to keep my journal back in my bag when taehyung lipped me 'i told you' .
Shaking my head in disappointment, i made my way out of the class.

Brain:This is what you get when you think about jungkook
Me: aish please not again.
Brain: he warned you
Me: stop it , i am already so embarrassed ..

Passing by the corridors, i came across a huge University map that was plastered on a wall..

Now that i think about it , I haven't seen the whole university yet.. since there are still 45 minutes left for the class to get over , i might as well do some adventure..

I thought as i started to read the map...

Soo what do you think?
Poor y/n got kicked out

Feel free to vote and comment
Shabiha