Chapter 65 : Close Proximity

Narrator's POV

"where are you lost too?" the elder one questioned the younger one .

"Hyung lets stop this now." The younger one said.

"What? Why?"

"She got engaged , lets end this now."

"WHAT ARE YOU SO SAD ABOUT ?" He pulled  the younger one up by his shoulder and almost shouted.

He was enraged ..

"Hey you guys stop?!" Their sister spoke..

"What is wrong with you?" She looked at her brother and asked .

"He has fallen for her , thats what wrong!!"his elder brother said.

"Its too late now , its too late hyung , i didn't realise that i was that much into her until today when i saw her getting engaged to some other man" he averted his eyes as he confessed.

"Have you forgotten how—."

"No i have NOT ! I remember every single thing we went through because of them but its not in my hand , i cant control how i feel about her hyung so ."

"We ARE NOT STOPPING THIS ! I AM GOING TO MAKE THEM SUFFER ONE BY ONE YOU UNDERSTAND." With that he let go of his shoulder and left closing the door shut.

While the younger one stood there not being able to accept that the girl he liked was already engaged to someone else.

-

Jungkook's POV

Heart : you got to do something, you cant just sit here like this , Go make up for your faults or something.
Me: Yes , i needed to do something , i got to win her back somehow.
Brain: how are you gonna do that? She is engaged to your brother, aren't you thinking about his feelings
Me: this is not because any of them agreed to this , my brother doesn't like her either.

Y/n's POV

Today i woke up as Yoongi-shi's fiance , last night i couldnt sleep at all , the entire past 1 month kept on circulating in my thoughts.

The day i took care of jungkook, then when he taught me , then mom's death and then this sudden engagement with someone who i don't have feelings for .

"Y/n , you can choose whatever room you like ." Spoke yoongi- shi who was sitting across me.

"Sure." I gave a slight smile.

Oppa left for Bangkok first thing in the morning and he asked me to stay here with Yoongi- shi since Oppa doesnt want me to stay alone in our house.

Well , all of this is very awkward.

"Who is it ?" Yoongi -shi called out as the bell rang.

Jungkook's POV

"Hello hyung?" I waved as hyung opened the door .

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I am here to meeet—."
"What is she doing here?" I pointed out at y/n who followed hyung.

"Hello." She said in a low tone as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Why are you here?" I asked y/n

"She is my fiancé jungkook, where else could she be now?" Hyung stated.

"But hyung you guys aren't married yet , y/n go back to your house."