Chapter 72: How deep is my love ?

Y/N's POV

My eyes snapped open as i felt someone enter my room ..

"N-no Tae-."

"Shh." He quickly came to my side and shut me up by placing his hand on my mouth.

I frantically looked beside me to find Oppa , but he was nowhere to be found.

Jungkook was discharged , both Yoongi - shi and him went home since my brother decided to stay with me.

Help me , someone..

I tried to remove his hand but i didnt have enough energy.

"Shh , y/n please listen to me first." He spoke as he stared deeply in my eyes as i tried to move away.

"I am sorry , just listen to me.please." He was persistent

After he saw me calming down , he slowly removed his hand over my mouth.

"I didnt want to do this ..I-."

"Why?" A frail voice made its way out of my mouth

"I-."

"I -thought you w-were my f-friend , t-then w-why." Tears started to roll down my cheeks as my vision got blurry.

"No , please y/n dont cry." His voice cracked as he continued "i-i didnt mean to-." I could see his eyes glistening with tears

"But , you -."

"I know - i know , i don't deserve to be your friend, but t-the moment I thought about y-you not being i-in this world an-anymore , my h-heart broke." The tears finally escaped his eyes as he held my hand.

"As soon as I received the text that you needed b-blood , i came r-running here , please forgive me y/n , i L- i -L."

"I- dont want to listen to this , i want to know the r-reason ta-taehyung?." My voice was weak.

"I - ."

"also tell me - who is the o-other person with y-you?"

"I- cant tell you that, i am s-sorry." He gulped

"Why not?"

"I just c-cant ." He looked down as his grip on my hand tighten.

He was protecting someone.

"How do i trust you then ? How would i know that you or your partner wouldnt come and try to kill me again?" I was frustrated.

"I know , y-you won't forgive me again , but just g-give me one more c-chance , please y/n, just one more and I swear i ll make things better for you." He held my hand close to his mouth as he closed his eyes.

Just then the door opened and in came my brother.

"Why are you here again?" He asked him as taehyung let go off my hand.

"I-."

"Its late , go home." Oppa said as he motioned him to leave.

Without any complaint Taehyung got up , gave me a one last glance and left.

After he left oppa came and sat by my side.