Chapter 4 -

Cheryl's Pov

The next morning

I couldn't sleep last night. The only thing I could think of was that Toni stared at me.
I couldn't help but blush when she looked at me. I mean look at her!

When I was done with my morning routine I go downstairs. I eat my breakfast, say bye to my mom and begin to walk to school.

I was walking to hallways and saw Toni. She stared at me again, but this time I began to feel uncomfortable. I ran away to bathroom with my head down. I sat in one of the bathroom stalls and took a beep breath. Suddenly I hear that the bathroom door opens.

"Cheryl, are you okay". It was Betty, I sighed in relief.

I open the stall and I see Betty standing there with a worried look on her face. 

"Are you okay" she asked me again.

I shook my head no. She hugged me and me stay a couple of minutes like that.

Then the bell rings and we go to class. Luckily we had the same class, but there is only one thing.

I sit next to Toni in this class.

We walk into the classroom and Toni is already in class. I looked nervous at Betty she gave me a reassuring look on her face. I sat on my chair next to Toni.

"Hi" she said.

"H-Hi".

The teacher begins his class. It was math. He was teaching something about Pythagorean theorem.

Suddenly I feel a hand against mine. I quickly turn my head and see it was Toni's.

I look at her and see her smile, I blushed and smiled back shyly. Then fast turn away from her. I feel her eyes on my side. But i ignored it.

"Cheryl, you don't have to be afraid of me anymore, i thought you should know that". Toni whispered in my ear.

I gulped, looked at Betty who was paying attention. Toni laid her hand on my shoulder and asked me if I was Oke.

I nodded my head but could see that she doesn't believe me. Than the bell rings and I ran out of the classroom.

I go to my locker and put my books away. 

It was the last class of today, so I have to tutor Toni. 

"Fuck" I thought. I went to the classroom where I were suppose to give Toni her tutoring lesson.

As I open the door. I saw that Toni was already sitting there.

"H-Hi"

"Hey"  

"l-lets get s-started" I said. 

"But first I want to talk about what happend in the schoolhals today and in class" said Toni.

"W-what about t-that?"

"First I want you to know that you don't have to be afraid of me anymore, okay" she said as laid her hand on my shoulder.

"o-okay". I said, still a little frightened.

" The second thing is that I want to say that I'm sorry for what I did to you". When she said that I smiled. I saw that she really meant that so I smiled at her.

"So what is the part that you don't get?" I asked her.

"Everything" she laughed. Her laugh is so cute!

I giggled at her. She looked me deep in my eyes. I blushed.

"I need to confess something to you something" she said looking down.

" W-what do you need to say" 

"IlikeyouandIknowthatIbulliedyoubutIlikeyouareallylongtime" She said so fast that I couldn't hear. But I heard the first part.

"y-you l-like m-me". I stutter

"yeah a very long time, actually since the first time I saw you" she said.

Toni's Pov

It felt so relieved when I said that to her. 

I looked her in the eyes, I saw that she had a shocked face. But I also saw love in her eyes.

"I-I like you to" she said. I smiled.

"Also for a long time, I don't remember when it started but since I can remember".  

Now I'm the one that blushed. I was so happy! I mean look at her, she is so cute when she giggles and smiles and her glasses look so good and cute on her. Every time I look at her, I get a smile on my face. And she likes me! I look nothing when I stand next to her!

Suddenly I hear someone say my name.

"y-yeah" I said a little zoned out.

"Are you okay?" Cheryl said concerned. 

"Yes sorry, I was a little zoned out"

"What was make you zoning out? There is nothing here?"

"You" I said, and she blushed. I smiled.

When we where finished with the tutoring. Cheryl started to walk/ rush out of class. But I stopped her.

"Can I ask you something"

"y-yeah what is it?"

"Can I take you on a date tonight?"

She smiled at me and said "I love to go on a date with you, but I have to ask my mother, I can give you my number so I can tell you if I can go."

"Yes that's okay"

I handed me her phone so she could put her number on it.

"I HAVE THE NUMBER OF CHERYL". I thought.

"I'll text you when I get home" I smiled.

"Okay TT"

"TT?" I said 

"Yes it's a nickname for you" she said as  she gives a kiss on the cheek and walked away. I blushed as I was looking at her. When she was fully gone, I began to spring all around the room "OMG" I said several times. 

I got a date with Cheryl I thought all the time when I walked home. I'm so happy!!

When I got home Owen was standing there. 

"Have you asked?"

 "Yes and I also said that I liked her and she said she liked me to!!" I said happy and I jumped through the room.

"Really!"

"Yes and I take her to a date tonight!"

"OMG" He screamed and runs to me, he springs in my arms and hugged me.

"I'm proud of you Toni". He said. I smiled.

The next part is the date

In the end of the week begins my Christmas vacation, so I can write more for you. 

Also I'm sorry I posted nothing this couple of days I was really busy with my school, but I'm now in lock down so I have more time to write.

- Iris