Chapter 13

pov Toni

--------

After I dropped  Cheryl  of at her house, I drove back to my trailer.

The second I stepped inside I was meet by the arms of Owen. 

"Hii bud, did you have fun without me" I say with a smirk on my face.

"No, I get bored when you are not here. I don't have anyone to play with" He said with a pout.

"You have your colouring books , your toys and you know that you can always ask me to play on my Nintendo Switch".

"I know that, but I got bored colouring and playing and I thought that I coulnd't play on your switch if I didn't ask you first ".

It's true what he said. About a month ago I got really mad at Sweat Pea for playing on my switch without asking me. Sinds then Owen is really scared to play on it without asking because he is afraid that he is making me mad.

"That's true. What if I get you an old phone that I used a couple years ago. Then you can text me if you are going to use it" I said.

" Really! I get a phone! Thank you thank you thank you! " Owen said jumping up and down.

"Yess. But we are going to have some rules. 1, you only get to have the phone if I am gone. 2, You No other number than mine is going to be in that phone. If see any other number in that phone, I take it away and you are grounded for a week. And the last one, no social media. You can only use it to text me to ask if you want to watch tv or can play on the switch. If I see social media on your phone, I take it away." I say explaining 

"Also I know the password of the phone, so I can look if you go on social media or text other people. And don't play dump by deleting your browser histrory or some other stuff. I know people that can look through every phone. So I can see everything" I continue.

"Okay, deal. Also what kind of phone is it?  And when can I get it?"

"The phone is a IPhone 5 and I can get it now so I can show you how to use it" I say walking away.

When I come back with the phone Owen is sitting hiped up on the couch.

"So, I think you know how to turn the phone on, so i'm not going to show you that". I first say. 

Owen is just looking at me all happy and trying to take all the information in.

"So first, when you turn the phone you need to have a password. Lucky for you, I already put a password which is 23-04 " I explain.

"Why 23-04? " Owen asked

"Thats the day Cheryl and me started dating, but don't tell her that. She will make fun of me". I say 

"I'll try not to bring it up"Owen said.

Then I continue to explain to Owen how the Phone works.

Cheryl's pov

I woke up with a bad headache. When I looked at the alarm it was 10:30 AM, which is really late for me. When I got out of bed the headache got worse than before, so I called out for my mom. But she didn't hear me. So I texted her that I feld really bad. 

When I texted her, I heard footsteps coming to my room.

"Goodmorning honey, I saw you're text. Here is some advil and a glass of water. I hope you feel better. I really want to take care of you, but I got to go to work. So take care honey, If anything happens. Give me a call and I come as soon as possible". Mom said.