Chapter 2 - Tutoring?

Cheryl's pov

The next morning

I woke up from a really bad dream, almost drowning in my sweat. The dream was about that my father. He leaved us when I was 12 years old because he abused me and my mother.

In my dream he came back and continues with the abusing of me and my mother. I was in the middle of hitting and kicking me when I woke up to my alarm, I was so happy it wasn't real.

Anyway, I go out of my bed and start doing my morning routine. 

When I go downstairs I see my sitting at the table. "Good morning mumzy" 

"Good morning honey, how did you sleep?".

"Not good, I had a dream that dad came back" I sniffled. 

"O honey, come here" my mother said. I walked to her and give her a hug. 

" You don't have to worry about you're dad anymore, you know that" my said to me.

" I know but i'm scared". 

"You don't have to be scared, and if he comes back I'll protect you" she said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay mom, I'll go get ready for school" I said with a smile.

I started to make my breakfast. And when I finished that, I started to walk to school.

When I got to school I go to my locker and grabbed my stuff. 

Suddenly I heard through the speakers  "Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz please report to the principal's office". When I heard that I became to get nervous. I saw Toni walking to the principal's office with a mad and confused expression.

I got to the office and knocked on the door. When I came in I saw Toni sitting in one of the chairs. "Hi Cheryl, go sit next to Toni please" the principal asked. I walked to chair and sit nervous in the chair.

"So girls, I wanted to discuss something with you to" the principal begon. " Toni is really failing history so I wanted to ask you, Cheryl if you can tutor her". 

"WHAT" said Toni.

" Yes Toni your're really failing that class and Cheryl is one of the best students we have" he said with a smile. " So you're going to be tutored and that is the finale, right after school".

" Why must have it to be this nerd that has to tutor me?". 

" Toni you're being ridiculous, the tutoring begins today, that's the final, You're dismissed". We both walk out of the principal's office.

" I see you after school I ques".

" See you then nerd" she said while pushing me against the lockers.

I sighed and began to walk to my class and I see my to only friends Betty and Kevin. They ran up to me and said "Why did you have to go to the principal's office?". 

"Because now I have to tutor Toni history and it begins today" i sigh. 

They look at me with a shocked expression. They know about my crush on Toni and they know about Toni bullying me, so I'm absolute fucked now.

The bell rings so I say goodbye to Betty and Kevin and go to my class. That i of course have with Toni. 

I sit in my chair in the back of the class and Toni comes in. I see the teacher pointing at the chair besides me and I sigh. 

Toni walked over to me and gave me a wink. I blushed and looked away. "So when begins the tutoring 'teacher' " she said with a smirk. Since when is she suddenly so nice to me. I thought.

" I don't know, Mr. Weatherbee said that we begin today so i guess we after school then" I shrugged. Toni nodded.

"I see you after school then" she said. 

In the middle of the class Toni suddenly lays her hand on my leg and begins to moves her hand to my thigh. I became to get nervous from her movements and Toni noticed that.

" You don't have to be afraid for me princess". She whispered in my ear, sending shivers to my body.

Toni laughed at my actions. And moves her hand away. I immediately missed her warm hand on my leg.

When the class was over, I ran out of class and I realized that it was lunch break so I started to walk to the lunch room.

I walked to the table where Betty and Kevin sat. 

"Hey Cheryl" Kevin and Betty said smiling.

"Hey guys". I got my food and began to walk to my table. When I suddenly feel eyes on my, I look around and see Toni looking at me, I blushed and looked away.

Toni's pov

OMG!, see blushed. I smiled at her, and looked at her when she walked to her table where she sat with Kevin and Betty.

" TONI!" I hear suddenly. I looked around and see my friends Sweet Pea and Fangs looking at me. "We where talking, where are you with you're head man" Sweet Pea said. 

"nowhere continu". But when they started talking again I drifted of again, thinking about the redhead that get to tutor me, and I'm secretly very happy about that. 

"TINY, why are you staring at Cheryl" Sweet Pea said a little bit to loud. I see Cheryl turning around and see her blushing again. 

" WTF man, why so loud" I said. Cheryl turned around again and I began to eat my lunch.

After school

I wait for Cheryl in a classroom and I'm really nervous.

Then I hear the door open to reveal the redheaded girl.

I smiled at her. She gives me a scared and nervous little smile back and sits next to me.

S-So w-what don't you u-understand a-about h-h-history. she said nervous.

"everything" I laughed. She nodded her head.

She takes her book from her bag, I noticed that she was really nervous around me. And I'm sad about that, she doesn't deserve that.

"Toni, are you even listening to me" she asked me.

" yeah, yeah I'm sorry go one". I tried to listen to her but I only could think about how I treated her.

"TONI!" I heard again. "sorry, but I cant do this. I'm sorry, I see you tomorrow". and after I said that, I sprinted away.   

I hope you like this long chapter, I don't know if keep doing long chapters like this, but I can try if you guys want that :).
And if there are mistakes in the writing, please let me now, thank you

- Iris