Chapter 11

Cheryl's pov

I woke up the next morning with a grin on my face. Because today is the day that I'm giving Toni her payback that she deserves.

So got out of my bed and got dressed. But today as my revenge on Toni I got a different outfit than that I normally would pick.

I got red plaid skirt with a black top

Cheryl's pov

I looked in the mirror to check how I look. I'm proud of myself. And Toni is going to have a hard day 😉.

After I packed my stuff for school I walked downstairs. And I saw my mother looking at me with big eyes.

"Honey, why are you wearing a completely different outfit than that you normally would wear?".

"I don't know mam, I thought that I could use a change in my life. So I thought that I could begin with a different outfit" I said.

"And how do you think I look" I continued.

"I think you look great honey, I just need to get used to it that's all" My mother smiled, still a bit confused.

"Thank you mother" I said and I began to eat my breakfast that my mother made.

At school

As I walk through the halls to my locker I get weird looks from different people, I hear whispering and some people think that I am new here. Do I look so different in this outfit.

People should recognize me, because I still where my glasses and I also still got my breases. But I think not.

As I arrived by my locker I see Toni checking me out with bigger eyes than my mother gave me.

Toni walked over to me.

"Cheryl, what's with the new look". She said.

I walked over to Toni, and when I got closer and closer Toni backed away until she was against the lockers. I smirked.

I had her where I want her to be 'he he he he'.

I saw that Toni was very nervous and flustered. 

I walked to Toni until our body's where against each other.

"I did this especially for you" I whispered in her ear.

"Do you like it" I continued in a flirty way.

"Y-yes" Toni stuttered flustered.

"Good" I said smirking. With that I walked away. Leaving Toni flustered and probably sexually frustrated.

In class 

The next class that I had was with Toni. So as I sat at my desk Toni comes in to. 

I saw that she was still a bit flustered. I winked at her and she comes over to my seat.

"So you wanna play this game" she whispered in my ear on the same way that I did to her.

I nodded with a blush. This time was Toni the one that was smirking.

"The game is on, blossom" Toni said.

With that the teacher began with his class.

In the middle of the class I feel a hand on my lap. I looked down and saw that is was Toni's hand. I felt that her hand went up and down on my thigh. I looked at Toni and she was smirking while looking at the teacher. 

I blushed and was flustered ass hell. Toni saw that and whispered in my ear.

"Look who is flustered now huh" Toni smirked.

I looked at her with a red face and said nothing and quickly looked back at the teacher. As I look in the corner of eye I saw that Toni looked at me worried. 

As the bell rang at the end of the lesson I rushed out of the classroom to lunch.

I put my books in my locker. I saw that the coast was clear and I ran to the lunch area.

But as I ran to lunch I suddenly feel a hand on mine and I get drawn to the nearest bathroom.

I am really scared that is was Veronica or someone else but is was Toni. Even better..

As I got in the bathroom I was gently pushed against the wall.

"Are you okay, sweetie? You rushed out of class and I didn't knew why. But I think it was about the thigh thing that I did and I'm really sorry that I made uncomfortable". Toni was rambling again. And there is only one thing that can stop the rambling.

So I grabbed her and turned us around so she was now against the wall and kissed her. She didn't kissed back at first but after a minute she luckily did. 

After we had to stopped because we both needed air. Toni looked flustered again. And I was the one that smirked this time.

"So the rolls have changed again" I smirked at her.

"But why did you ran away when the class?" Toni asked looking down.

"I was just overwhelmed I think, but now I have power of you again" I said smirking at the end. And walked away, leaving Toni alone again.

But as I was walking out of the bathroom. I was pushed at the wall again. 

"You shouldn't have played this game honey. Don't start something that you can't finish"Toni whispered in my ear and walked away. Leaving me flustered this time. 

Dammit!!

-------------------------------------------

Toni's pov  

 As I walked out of the bathroom I smirked and I was happy that my plan worked.

It was the end of the day so me and Cheryl had tutoring. I walked in the classroom where we had the tutoring and Cheryl was already there. 

So I took the seat next to her.

"S-So what are we doing t-today" Cheryl stuttered for the first time in weeks. I smirked that I have this power over her.

"I didn't understand the lesson today" I said with a smile. Cheryl nodded

"O-Okay. Today the teacher talked about Anne Frank. She was a girl that was hiding for the Germans in the Netherlands". Cheryl said.

A/N and no it is not Holland. That mistake is often make. East and North Holland are parts of The Netherlands and not the country itself. And I know this because I'm from the Netherlands. But back to the story 😁

"So the Franks where hiding behind a bookshelf that has a door behind it. Their hiding place was at the work of Anna, This was in de Amsterdam. After a couple months there comes another family in the small house. That was the family Van Pels. But after about 3 years they where caught by the Germans. And we never knew how they where caught, but the only thing we know is that they where betrayed by someone. So they where taking to a concentration camp. And the father of Anna was the only one that survived the war." Cheryl said.

"And Anna also wrote her time in the Hiding place. And Otto knew that Anna had a dream to be a populair writer, so Otto released his daughters diary. Witch is now the most populair book in the world about the second world war. So if you want to know more you can buy her book. They are in almost every language, also in English" Cheryl smiled while telling.

"That's terrible, I think i'm going to buy that book. Thank you Cheryl." I said and I gave her a kiss on her cheek. Cheryl blushed.

"I see you tomorrow, okay?" I said.

"Off course Toni. I see you tomorrow" Cheryl said and gave me a hug and a quick peck and walked away. I smiled.

I looked at her as she walked away to the doors. How could she can be nice and yet can get me so turned on.

This girl is going to be the death of me. And I'm never letting her go. 

Thank you for reading this chapter. I'm sorry that I didn't post for a long time. I am (again) really busy with school and my internship.

~Iris