Chapter 10

Toni's Pov

I walked with Cheryl to the parking lot . When she saw my bike I saw the fear in her eyes.

I grabbed her hands "it's gonna be okay, I know what i'm doing, there is nothing to be afraid about okay cutie?"

"Okay, I trust you" she said, but still a little scared.

I jumped on my bike, held my hand out for Cheryl to grab on. 

As she sat behind me, she had her hands on the motorcycle. 

"You have to hold tighter than that, cutie" I smiled, grabbed her hands and put her hands around my waist. "That's better, don't you think?" 

Cheryl smiled and nodded. 

When I took of she held tighter on my waist. 

I really like this girl! 

When we got there I jumped of my bike and helped Cheryl get of to.

"Thank you" Cheryl said quietly. I smiled.

Cheryl and I walked by the river and sat at a beautiful spot.

I got my bag and took a blanket and a couple of drinks and sandwiches.

"when did you get all of this things? " Cheryl asked surprised.  

"I got the food from the cafeteria and I have a blanket in my locker all the time so" I shrugged.

As we began to eat I couldn't stop looking at Cheryl.

How can a person be so beautiful, cute and so brave. She had a awful childhood because of me and a couple other people. But now I'm gonna treat her like the princess she is. 

"Why are staring at me if I may ask". Cheryl said quietly. That is what I like about her,  she first thinks about others before herself.

I smiled. "Oh, it is nothing, I was just thinking. You just look cute today that's all". Cheryl smiled.

"Thank you, but really you where staring at me for a very long. Are you okay?".

"Yeah, I'm okay. I was thinking about how me and everyone treated you the last couple of years. I that you can still be so happy and brave to go to school everyday. And I have said this and I don't know for how many times, but I'm really sorry for how I did to you and I just can't think about anything else.." I was gonna ramble longer but I was cut of by a pear of really soft lips on mine.

That was another thing that she is good at. She can make feel better all the time.

"You really need to stop the rambling. And as I said all those times you where talking about it. You are already forgiven  and you really need to stop thinking about that. When I said that you are forgiven, than I really mean that okay? So as I already said I already forgive you, so please can you also forgive yourself, for me?"

" I'm sorry that I can't stop thinking about it. But as you say, I will try to forgive myself. I do everything for you, cutie. You already mean so much to me". I smiled and pecked her lips. 

Cheryl smiled and pecked my lips a few times. "I mean so much to me to, I don't ever want to lose you". 

With that said, we began to eat again in silence.

After a couple minutes, I got of the silence "So when are we gonna tutor today".

"Uhh, I don't know. Maybe we can go to my house to tutor" Cheryl shuddered.

"I'm fine with everything. As long as I am with you, I am happy" I said. Cheryl blushed.

"Shall we go then?" I said as I stood up. I give Cheryl my hand to help her up. 

We grab all our stuff and go to my bike. 

I hop on my motor and Cheryl to, Without my help which surprised me.

"Are you ready Cheryl?". Cheryl nodded and I took of.

---------------------------------------

Cheryl's pov 

As we got into the house. I saw that my mom stood by the door. 

"Where were you all this time? I called you so many times!" she said almost right away.

"Ohh, I'm sorry mom I didn't saw that you were calling me".

" And who is this lady, if I may ask?" my mom continued.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I am Toni Topaz. Cheryl is tutoring me". Toni said

"Hello dear, I have heard so much about you" she said. 

"Mom we are gonna be upstairs. we have a tutor lesson. Only if it is okay with you of course".

"Yeah, of course that is okay honey. Good luck".

When we got to my room, And got our stuff.

"So, Is there something I can help you that you don't understand" I said.

"The only thing that I don't understand is why you are so beautiful" Toni smiled. I laughed. 

"Toni, seriously. What do you not understand" I sighed.

"Okay, okay. I didn't understand what the teacher said about D-Day" 

"Okay, So on D-Day the Allied forces came to Britain in boats. But the Germans has already settled in. But they needed to get to the coast. So they got out of the boats they where in and began to walk in the water to the coast. But the Germans began to shoot on them. And on that day so many people of the Allied forces found there dead in that ocean. If you want to learn more about this important day in history, you can search it on the internet" I smiled.

"Oh, Shit. Do you also know how much people died that day?" 

"Uhh, Lucky for you I already search that up for you. It was between the 4.000 and 9.000 men".

"That is allot. I make some time to search it up". Toni smiled.

"So there is a test coming up. And because of that, I made a test for you to practice".

Toni sighed "Do I really have to do that" she whined.

"Yes Toni, It will help you"

"Okay I will make the test, but I want something back from you".

"What do you want Toni'I laughed.

"I want a kiss" Toni smirked.

"Lets make a deal okay?" Toni nodded.

"If you have a good grade on my test we can make-out" I got closer to her ear and whispered "Or more". Toni was flustered.

"Okay bombshell, but two can play that game"Toni said in a flirty way.

As Toni finished her test, I checked it. 

And surprisingly she got everything correct.

Toni smirked at me and said "Well, what is my result".

"You got everything correct" I said, still a little surprised. Toni smirked

"And now you have to give a reward" Toni said as the came to me slowly.

"Or more". She whispered in my ear.

And Toni crashed her lips on mine. We made-out for a couple minutes. 

As we made-out Toni lifted me up and crashed me against the wall. I moaned and I could feel a smirk on Toni's mouth. 

After that she pulled back, and put me down on ground. 

"I see you later bombshell" Toni said and gave me another long kiss and pulled away slowly. 

How dared she to leave me so hot and flustered. 

She is gonna pay. You're gonna pay for that Toni Topaz

You have no idea what I'm capable of. 

------------------------------

I'm sorry that it take so long to write this chapter. I had no inspiration and I was really busy. But I'm gonna try to write more.

- iris