Chapter 3 - A Open book

Cheryl's pov

Toni just ran away from me, I didn't know what to think or do so I just sat there thinking about what the hell just happend.

After just staring at the ceiling for like 15 minutes, I just started to walk home.

I could only think about Toni when I was walking home. 'Did I do something wrong or maybe.... She likes me or something' i thought about it and threw it out of my head.

The baddass that likes the nerd of the school. Very funny that kind of things only happens in story's, that isn't happening to me. I'm the school nerd, nobody likes me, besides Betty and Kevin but that's in a friendly way.

When I got home I hear my mom in the kitchen, when I walk in I see her sitting at the table drinking thee.

"Hey honey, how was school".

"Like normal, but principal Weatherbee said I must tutoring someone".

"Honey that's fun, who is it".

"Toni Topaz, the person that used to bully me, but sinds that tutoring she is almost kind to me suddenly. But I don't know why. I said. My mother looks at me with sad disappointed eyes. Then i realized it.

"Toni Topaz, the person that used to bully me". I said it out loud.. with my mother, and she is in the same room as me.

"Cheryl... Why didn't you say anything about that.. And how lang was/ is that bullying going on" my mother said disappointed.

"I don't know mom I didn't wanna to worry okay, and the bullying became a thing in the third grade when that new girl came to Riverdale".

"Oh honey, you can say anything to me as long as you honest with me, you can say everything and anything".

"I'm sorry mom, but now is Toni suddenly really sweet but I don't know why. And at the first tutoring session witch was today she keeps drifting of when I was telling her something.
The last time she was drifting of and I said her name she stood and said that she was sorry and that she couldn't to this, so I'm really confused.."

"I understand honey, give for yourself and for her a little bit distance. Maybe you and her can figure out what is going on between you to".

"Thanks mom".

"You know what, shall we go to pops or something?"

" I love that mom" I smiled.

"Lets go then". And we walk to pops.

Toni's pov

When got home, Owen was waiting for me.

"What's going on with you?"

This kid notice literally everything and it is really annoying.

"A few days ago I said to you that I like this girl for a really long time, remember that?"

"Yes?"

" So that girl is now tutoring me and like ten minutes ago she was tutoring me and I keep drifting of and the last time she yelled at me and I said I was was sorry and ran away and I don't now what to do and-. I rambled.

"Toni breath" said Owen as he grabs my shoulders.
I look and him and I was calm again.

"Look Toni this may sound scary and unrealistic but her how you feel about her and maybe she feel the same about you you know, that is something that you don't know until you ask, so grow some balls and get the girls you like"

" Wow, thanks Owen. You're the best life adviser a big sister could ask for. Let's go to pops or something, I think you deserve a treat" I smiled.

At pops

Owen and I walk in to pops and suddenly I see Cheryl sitting there with mother. I think her mom just told something funny and she laughed. That beautiful laugh, I could see that all day. And her body is all a girl (or boy) could ask for. And want to kiss her so bad and-..

"TONI!" I heard suddenly. It was Owen.

"Yeah, sorry was a little bit distracted.."

"Yes, I could see that, is that the girl you where talking about?". He said as he pointed at Cheryl. I nodded.

"Go for her, and tell her how you feel!"

"I see her tomorrow, I think I tell her then, okay". He nodded his head and begins to order.

When we have our food, we go sit in a booth, I sit on the side where I could look at Cheryl and Owen sit on the opposite side of the booth.

I see Cheryl laughing again and i smile. I want to make her that happy when I get her as my girlfriend... I would hold her everyday and if there was something up I would tell her that everything was going to be okay... And kiss her and feel her body and sleep with her not in a sexual way of course...

Then I realize that I was staring at her, and she was looking at me to.
And she blushed. My hart makes a jump of joy and I wink at her. And she blushed more.

Owen noticed (of course) what was happening and winked at me.

"I talk to her tomorrow okay, now it is just you and me for today" I smiled.

I couldn't sleep so here is another part. If there are any mistakes in this, please let me know.

~iris