Chapter 7

Toni's Pov

In de classroom

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I-I don't understand a thing about the lesson we did today"

"Did you know what we talked about, or did you even pay attention?"

"Both" I said. Cheryl signed.

"Toni, you have to pay in class, only than you can pass this class".

"But I have you, you can teach me. And you are very good at it" she winked. I blushed.

"Well in the lesson today, we walked about the founder of America"

"Columbus right?"

"Yeah, the founder of America is Columbus"

We talked a little bit more about history. And the one hour of tutoring is suddenly over.

"So well that was the tutoring lesson today, but tomorrow is a another day" I smiled.

"Yeah, i'm very happy about that, amd that it can be with you". I blushed at her comment.

"So I see you tomorrow?".

"Yeah, see you tomorrow cutie".

" Oh and the next time you're looking all over me, I suggest that you keep you're mouth shut" I said smirking. I blushed nervously.

I walked away laughing. ' I should do that more often, she's cute when she is nervous' I thought.

At cheryls home

i opened up the door from my house and I see my mother sitting on the couch reading the newspaper of today.

"Hello dear, how was school"

"School was normal as al the time" o shuggered.

"So Toni started bulling again" my mother asked with a concern look on her face".

"No, No she's nice to me now. I even let her see mt secret spot on school" I smiled.

My mother knows that I have a secret spot on school. But she don't know where is.

"That is great hunny, i'm happy for you.

I smiled at her and walked upstairs to my room.

When I got there. I saw the picture of me and Jason when he was alive.

I looked at it and got tears in my eyes. I miss hum so much. He always protected me when I got bullied. But since that Toni came in my life, the bullying suddenly stopped, but I don't think that this is the end of the bullying. 

Anyways, I looked at the pictures of me and Jason and I thought about the good memories we had together like playing outside together. Or the memories we had at school. 

I started to cry. 

But I got a message. It was Toni. 

Toni💓: Hi beautiful

me: Hi TT.

Toni💓: How are you Doing?

me: I'm alright...

Toni💓: Did something happend at home?

me: No, I just mis my brother..

Toni💓: I know you miss him, but I think that Jason never want to see you crying about him..

me: I know, can you come over..

Toni💓: Of course, be there in 10.

I got of my bed, dried my tears and walked downstairs.