Friends With Benefits (Chris B)

This Is Dedicated To Milla
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You cant marry him, Milla" Chris yelled at me. "Why the hell not?" I yelled back while trying to look for my clothes.

You see, Chris and I are friends with benefits. We started this a few years ago and it never ended. We both are dating someone and practically cheating on them as well. I am getting marry to man name Brandon Jones, he is the CEO of the Jones Industries. He get moneeeyyyy. 

"Because you don't love him the way you love me" He yelled back. That was true, I don't love Brandon the way I love him. Chris make me feel alive and freely about myself other than Brandon trying to take over my life. My father don't even approve this marriage anyway. My mother is all excited about this.

I never thought he would ask me to marry him. "Yes I do love him the way I love you. I love you guys equally and I wish you just be happy about me getting marry." I said storming to the door.

"If you love him, you wouldn't be fucking me every other night" Chris said. I stopped in my tracks upset at the fact that he said that. I turned around to him and looked at him as he walked closer to me. "You dont love him and you need to stop telling yourself you do." He said to me as he grabbed my things and put them on the floor then he carried me to the room where we always have sex in.

He laid me down and started kissing my inner thighs. I moaned a lil. I cannot believe I am doing this the night before my wedding. He took my panties off and started licking my pearl making my legs shake. He whipped out his manhood and slid right in my tightness. I couldn't help but gasp for air.

He slowly started stroking in and out of me and I was loving it. "Chrissss, go faster" I moaned. He didnt pick his pace or anything. "No, I wanna make love to you" he replied. He continue to slowly stroke and I was moaning like crazy. "Fuck Chris" I said. Next thing you know he was picking his pace up and went a faster. 

We went at it for another hour then we went to sleep. I woke up around 4:30 am and realized what time it was. I got up and realized I was getting a call from my best friend.

"Good morning Tae" I said lowly. "Good morning my ass, why you ain't come back like you said" she yelled. "Chris wouldn't let me." I said walking in the living room. "Ooooh , did daddy lay it down on you?" she said, I laughed at my best friend's silliness. She also don't approve this marriage either. 

"I'm on my way to you to get ready" I said to her so I could hang up on her. "Alright boo" she said as we hung up.

I wrote Chris a letter. 

Chris,
    Today is my wedding and I am getting marry to him. I love him so much and I hope you can understand that. You'll always be in my heart and I hope you can come to my wedding and show your support. What we had, I'll always cherished forever and more. I wish you nothing but the best with Leah. See you later.
                                                                                 Milla.

I kissed the letter and then I was on my way to Tae's house where everybody decided to get ready there.  While we were getting ready, my mother was just getting on my nerves about this wedding, I started to put her ass out the room but I didn't wanna be mean. 

My father came into the room, "You look very beautiful Milla" He said. "Thanks Daddy" I smiled back. My phone started ringing and it was Chris and I put him on silent. I didn't even wanna answer because today was about Brandon and I. 

I started thinking about Chris and hoped he could understand and come support me. I love Chris so much and I am starting to second guess about this wedding. I couldn't get him off my mind. I started smiling because I was actually thinking about all the sweet things he did for me and how I fell in love with him. 

Now we was on our way to the church and I was getting more nervous than before and I didn't know why. I was greeted by my father and I had to put the fakest smile on my face. I looked down the aisle and there Brandon smirking and shit. I hate when he smirk because I already know some shit is about to go down later on tonight and I didn't have the time to even hear it.

"Baby girl, I know he don't make you happy and you don't love him." he said to me before we walked. "Daddy, what are you talking about?" I said to him because I am surprised he even know. "He don't make you happy like that Chris guy" he said. "You don't have to do this" He added. "No Daddy, I love Brandon and I wanna do this" I said and he sighed. He kissed my forehead and understood. 

As we started walking, I saw Chris and Leah in the crowd. I couldn't even believe he was here. Now I was standing in front of Brandon and he looked so handsome. " Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony " The preacher started saying and I as staring at the crowd and couldn't believe this many people was here. "Brandon you may say your vows." he said

"Milla, I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.I promise to try to be on time.But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you.”

He slid on his ring on my finger and it was beautiful. Now it was my turn to talk and I couldn't even remember what I was about to say. "Milla, It's your turn hun." The preacher.

"Brandon, where do I start. I love- WAIT!!" I was cut off and I heard Chris. I saw Brandon clenched his jaws and ball his hands. My dad was happy that Chris said something.

"Milla, you don't love him. I love you so much, you don't understand, I am going crazy without you. You mean the world to me and I wanna show you." He said as he was reaching out for my hands,

"She don't love you. Milla babe, go ahead and finish your vows." he said to me. I took my ring off and gave back him. "I'm sorry Brandon, but I love me some Chris."

I told him and he was even more mad. "That's my girl" dad said.

I got off the podium and ran in Chris's arms and I kissed him. He got on one knee. "Leah bring it here" he told her. She gave him a black velvet box and he opened it up to a vintage ring, the exact ring that I wanted. "Yess baby, I'll marry you" I replied. We left the church. 

We started our own little family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milla Bae, I hoped you enjoyed it. Thanks for requesting and Happy Belated Birthday!!

Still Accepting Request.

Jece