I Don't Care Anymore (Tyga)

This Is Dedicated To One Of My Babies, Jenaya!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenaya

"I don't care anymore, Ty. Go ahead to your groupie tour. You always leaving me and shit!" I said yelling at him.

"You making it seem like I am leaving for a while." He said

"I don't care, but you leaving me still." I said walking away. I can't stand his yellow ass. He gets on my damn nerves. He grabbed me, and tried to kiss me but I pushed him off.

"Come on Jen, you acting real childish." He said. I stopped in my tracks and I turned around towards him and slapped him real hard.

He looked at me holding his face. "I am not childish, when I leave for fashion shows, and your ass complains about me leaving you and I would skipped this fashion show just for you." I said walking away.

I do not know what this man is capable of doing so now I have to watch myself around him, I dont want him to do nothing to me.

I walked back into our room and he wasn't even in there, but that not going to stop him from popping everywhere. I laid in the bed and I was thinking how harshed I was being. I felt somebody tickling my feet and I started laughing.

"I am sor-" I was cut off by the look on Ty's face and he grabbed my ankle to bring me closer to him. Now I am scared. Once I was closer to him, he punched me in my face. "Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me" He said mean.

I laid there holding my face, crying a little. I wouldn't even think the man I love would hit me.  All of sudden Ty grabbed my hair, and pushed his manhood right in my mouth. I was in pain from everything he was putting me through.

"You better not bite my dick bitch" he said. He was still bobbing my head on it, I was starting to gag on it. I was ready for this to be over but it wasn't going to happen.

He finally let go of my hair and I started to cough. I tried to run for it but he caught me so fast.

"I aint done with you, take off your clothes now." he said aggressive. Now I'm scared and I should scream but my man wouldn't do this to me. Who am I kidding, this nigga about to kill me.

I slowly took each part of my clothes off, I was getting very nervous and shit. "Hurry up." He said. I took off all my clothes.  He grabbed my hair again and pushed me on the bed, having me lay on my stomach. He rammed inside of me and I clenched on the sheets.

"MICHAEL, I'M SORRY" I said. I was feeling nothing but pain.

"SHUT THAT SHIT UP" He said pounding me. He was going too fast and I was not feeling it.

"You wanna disobey, this is what you are going to get" He said still going hard inside of me. Now I know not to do anything to get on his bad side. He pulled out and grabbed my hair again then he forced this dick right back in my mouth.

He got on top of me and started fucking my throat really fast. I couldn't even get no air and I was getting tired. He let out his loud. " Swallow my shit" He yelled. I looked at him and I swallowed his sour ass nut.

I got up so I can go to the bathroom, but he pulled me back on to the bed. "I'm sorry baby, but you really need to chill.!" He said caressing my cheeks. " I know and I am sorry, but this wasn't even called for!" I said

He looked down like he felt bad. Moments later, he laid me down and he went down to my vagina. He started licking around my clit, making it feel so much better, then he started licking my button. He was going faster than ever.

"Mmmm, Ty, right there baby" I moaned. He was pleasing me really good. I started arching my back because he found my spot. "DON'T STOP, THAT'S MY SPOT!!" I moaned holding his head in place.

Next thing you know I felt my legs started to shake so he inserted two fingers inside of me as I pushed his face right in vagina.

He was pumping my vagina with his fingers and I felt myself let go. All my juices was sliding down on his fingers and face. He cleaned me up and we took a shower together.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenaya Baby, I hope you enjoyed your imagine. Thank you for requesting,

- Janiece