Looking For Mrs. Right (Chris B)

This Is Dedicated To Lavy

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chris

I am so tired. I just got back home from another date with some girl Ty hooked me up with. I am single and ready to mingle. I have been depressed every since Karrueche left me. I am looking for somebody I can call mines, I can spend money on her because she deserved it, somebody I can hold on to while we are sleep in bed. I ain't looking for somebody who been around the crew like they ran train on her ass.

The Very Next Day . . .

I got up early, Ty wants to go to IHOP before we leave for our trip to Cancun. I got in the shower and then threw on some sweats because I wanna be comfortable while on this car ride. We met up with the other boys at IHOP.

While we was ordering our food, I happened to look this beautiful girl on the other side of restaurant. She was very beautiful and I wanted her.  She looked at me and smiled at me. She had a pretty smile.

"Go talk to her Chris, staring at her ain't gone get you no where." August said. He was right, us staring at each other wasn't going to get us no where at all. So I got up and went to sit with them.

"Goodmorning Ladies, how you y'all doing?" I asked

They all said they were doing good. I just wanted to get this girl alone, so her friends said they were going to the bathroom. It was just sitting there, looking into each other eyes.

"Sorry, I am Chris." I said. "Nice to meet you Chris, I'm Lavy." She said. Her voice sounded really cute. As I was looking at her, she is very attractive. We started to get to know each other for a little bit before her friends said it was time to go.

"What are doing this weekend?" I asked her. She looked at me then at her friend's car, I looked at it myself. The car had all kinds of suitcases in it. "We going to Cancun for the week" she answered.

"I am too, so I'll see you there?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head. We exchanged numbers. Through out the whole car ride we text and text.

Once we got there, I was super excited to see her. "Damn Chris, calm your balls. She'll be here soon." Ty said getting our room key. I laughed at him and went for a walk real quick. We both staying in Cancun for the week so I mind as well plan our date here.

I arrived back to the hotel to see what them niggas was doing, and I happened to Lavy and her friends checking in. "Well hello Chris" she said, I looked up and saw Lavy. "Hey Love" I replied. "what are you doing tonight?" I asked. "Nothing,"she replied. "Come out tonight with me." I said hoping she wouldn't say no. "Okay, see you tonight" she said walking off.

I was extremely excited, maybe this is the girl who can replace my ex crazy ass. I got ready for this date and waited for her in the lobby. When she was walking in, I couldn't stop my eyes from looking at her up and down. She was very beautiful. She was very curvy, long beautiful shiny hair. She was short too, I love all my girls short. My kids wont be bald, they mama got a head full hair.

"Ready?" I asked. We left for our date. We had a ball, and we had so much things in common. I think this is the girl I was looking for and I ain't letting her go.

3 Years Later . . . . . . . . . . . .

I told you I wasn't letting her ass go. Now she knocked up with my 4th kid. Yes, I said 4th kid. When we first started dating she got pregnant with our first child, Chris Jr. I was hella excited, I stayed by my woman though out her pregnancy. Once she gave birth to him, I proposed to her. We got married within 5 months, she wanted it simple, then she got pregnant again with twin girl. She had Samara and Samia. My beautiful girls, and now she pregnant with a third girl, Aymara. I love my family, I am very happy the way my life went.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lavy Bae, I hope you enjoy your imagine. Thanks for requesting. Still accepting all requests.

- Jece Orianna'