Sweet Love (Chris Brown)

I Am Assuming Your Name Is Erika? Well Baby Girl This Is Dedicated To You!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erika

I had a long day, and all I wanted to do take a relaxing bubble bath. Once I reached my house, I went straight for the bathroom, and I filled up the bath tub with my favorite bubbles. I dropped all my clothes, and I hoped right in.

I turned the radio and my baby song was on. I love when he sing his sexual songs, it turns me on. Especially when he singing to me. After being in the tub for 20 minutes, I see my man walking in the bathroom with no shirt on with two glasses and bottle of wine.

I bit my lips because I know where this is going tonight, he smiled at me and lit all the candles in the bathroom and our room. He took off his clothes and filled up the glasses then got in the tub right with me. We was in the tub making out, touching each other, biting on each other. I ain't feel like this in so long.

I couldn't wait to see what this boy got stored for me tonight. I got on top of him, and slid down on his shaft. He held me closer and I closed my legs around him and started bouncing on him. I wasn't trying to go fast because I didn't want the water on the floor but oh well, it was actually getting on the floor. I was still boucing while he was biting and sucking on my neck.

"Chris, bae you're so big!" I moaned holding onto him.

We kept going and going until we was tired of the position. I got up and bend over so I can stretch my legs after folding them for so long. He pushed his face up in my vagina and started so to lick it. I almost fell out the tub but I caught myself before I can actually fall out.

He continued to eat me from the back, making me wetter for our next position. He carried me to the room and he laid me down. He started leaving kisses everywhere on my body and then he slid right in very slowly, and then started pumping really slow. I was loving it.

We was looking into each other eyes, and holding on while he was still pumping. He started kissing my neck and started moving faster.

"Fuck, Chris !" I moaned loud. I was starting to climax but I didn't want to with out him. He started pumping faster, and I was really feeling him in my stomach. He did a few more strokes and then he pulled out slowly.

He grabbed me to the edge of the bed and picked me up, we was kissing up against the wall and then he slid right back in and started pounding me.

I felt my back cracking because of the speed he was doing. "Chris, slow down baby" I moaned in his ear. He was not trying to hear that, he was going super fast. My legs started to shake and he then wanted to slid out and I fell down to the ground shaking.

"Come on bae, I ain't done." He said holding on to his erected member.

"Who said I was finished?" I said trying to stand,

I pushed him to the ground and I got right back on top and went down in a split. I started to bounce really hard because I knew he loved his sex hard and rough. So I was sliding up and down really hard, he grabbed my waist and started to go faster. I felt like my hole felt like it was stretched.

"Shit Bae, it's coming" he said holding on to me. I was still bouncing faster and harder because I felt myself coming right along with him. I let my load out first and started squirting everywhere. Moments later he started to let his out all inside of me.

We laid next to each other, cuddling on the floor. "I love you baby girl" he said looking into my eyes. I smiled at him, " I love you more" I said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Baby Girl, I Hope You Enjoyed Your Imagine. Thanks For Requesting.

Still Accepting Requests!!

- Emerson Rose'