Same Girl ( Tyga & Chris B)

This Is Dedicated To Lisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TYGA

"Yo Chris, this new jawn that I am seeing, I think I am in love with her" I said to Chris.

"Word?, I think I am too. This girl I was talking to for a while, man, I don't know what I would do." Chris replied.

"That's crazy. You it yet?" I asked " Nigga, you know I did" Chris said hyping it up and Ty dapped him. "Did you?" Chris asked Ty "T-Raww was all up in the coochie" I replied laughing.

"When am I am going to meet this chick Ty?" he asked me "I don't know yet, but it gone be soon tho." I replied. 

Ding Ding !

I heard Chris's phone going off, once he realized who it was he smiled. "Yo this her texting me." he said all hype. I laughed at him while I took a sip of my drink. Next thing you know I text too. It was her and I smiled. 

"I asked my girl what she got on, and she gone send me a picture." Chris said. Now I don't know if I wanna see her like that. Can she at least have some clothes. I hope this girl ain't naked. Ding Ding, that annoying ass ring tone he got.

Once he opened the picture, he smiled real hard. I waited for him to get his self together because he was like all drooling over the picture, while he was doing all of that, I got another text, but it was a picture message. She was wearing a nude/black lace bra and panties. Mm , my girl was looking mighty delicious. 

"Aight bro, you ready" he said catching me attention so fast. "Yeah, I been ready" I said. He gave me his phone and I couldn't believe my own eyes. My own nigga is fucking my girl.

"Uhm, no disrespect, but why do you have a picture of my girl in your phone?" I said to him "Your girl, nah, think you got the wrong one. She my girl." He replied. I went back to his phone and realized she sent us the same damn picture. I gave Chris my phone and he realized what I realized. 

"That is some foul shit, She playing us both" Chris said. "What we gone do, kill her?" he added. "Nah, I got something way better." I said.

Chris and I talked about the plan for like an hour and we got everything settled. I really couldn't wait until our plan is on go.

Few weeks later . . . . 

"Hey baby, welcome to my home" I said to Lisa. She looked so beautiful in her dress. "Thanks, and you have a lovely home." she replied. "Thanks, dinner is actually waiting on us." I said. 

"May I take your coat ma'am" Chris said to Lisa, she looked and realized who he was. She choked on her gum but got it back under control. "Yes, sure" she replied. Chris smiled at her and I just laughed at them

"Are you okay baby?" I asked. She shook her head. "Yes I am fine bae." she replied.

 We ate our dinner, and then our dessert. I know deep down inside she must be ready to go outta this house. As she was about to retrieve her coat, "I have one more surprise for you" I said to her then took her to my room.

We was in my room making out. I got her out of her dress and laid her down. I started going down to eat the box and she was moaning my name out loud. Little do she know, we about to have the most crazy sex in her life,

As I was eating her box like it was nothing, I head her scream a little, and I already knew that Chris had jabbed his dick in her mouth. So I hurry and whipped out my dick and slid right inside of her and slowly stroking in and out of her while playing with her pearl.

She was moaning like crazy, Chris and I switch position and did what we wanted to do to her. After a few rounds with her, I think we worn her ass out. She was covered in everybody nut. "That's what happen when you play people." Chris said dapping me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May not have been the best but I hope you enjoyed it.

Still Accepting Requests

Jece,