A Family (Chris Brown)

Chris

I want a child. I don't think Brielle is ready. She always think I'm going to leave her and I won't even do that. My own father bailed out on me and I wouldn't dare to that to my baby.

Every time we around somebody's kid, I always seems to have a baby fever. I love the way she cares for other kids, I know for sure she'll be a great mother.

"Bri baby, where are you?" I screamed

I didn't get no answer so I went upstairs and I heard some nasty ass sounds as if somebody was in there throwing up. I walked into the bathroom and found Brielle on her knees throwing up in our toilet. I walked on her side and hold her hair up and was rubbing her back.

"Are you okay love?" I asked really concerned.

She stood up and smiled at me as if nothing really happened. She walked up to the mirror and lifted up her shirt and bra and we was staring at her very swollen boobs. Around her nipples was very dark and it looked like it was infected.

"Bae, what's wrong with you? why are you not answering me?" I asked getting scared like I was going to lose her

"Baby, it's okay. I think we might be expecting a baby." she said lowly

"Really, because I want a baby" I said happily

"Chris, you're lying. You don't want a baby now." she said shocked

"When I called your name I was letting you know it was time to make a family and you never replied. I am ready for to have my seeds and make you Mrs. Brown." I said kissing her

We waited another week to make an appointment because she said her period came on. Once we were at our appointment they called us to the back.

"Good Afternoon, I am Dr. Anderson.

Good Afternoon" We both said.

"How can I help you guys" She asked

"Well we are here to see if we are pregnant. I had some of the pregnacy symptoms but I was quite sure if I was until I saw some spotting." Brielle explained

"Well, that usually happenes, let's see if we can find another human in you" She said.

Dr. Anderson got the ultrasound machine ready, and the gel waiting to be applied on. Once the gel was applied to Brie's stomach, she clutched onto my hands. I guess the gel was really cold.

She started to process to see if we was pregnant. After searching, something caught our eyes. My eyes got wider because I realized there were two babies inside of my girl. Dr. Anderson smiled and she wiped the gel off of her. She went and got the heartbeat machine and she put that onto Brie's stomach and we heard an irregular heartbeats.

"We hear two different heartbeats." She said

"WHAT!!!!!" Brielle said

"Yes baby girl, you are carrying two kids." She said.

After Brielle took in the information, she started to cry and the doctor left to go prescribe her some vitamins that she is going to need when we leave outta here.

Months Later . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Brielle gave birth to my beautiful set of twins, Chris Jr, and Laila. They are very beautiful. I love my little family. I think we gone try for one more and we are done.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Loves, I Know This Chapter Is Short But At Least You Got Something. Most Definitely Updating Later On Today. Right Now It's 1:00 Am Lol. Night Loves, Muahhh

- Emmy Rose'