Our Relationship (Chris B.)

This Is Dedicated To Mya Love !!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mya

Chris has been acting funny lately. Now all of a sudden he works late.. He be coming home in the wee hours of the night, and I don't be liking that shit. Sometimes he be coming home smelling like liqueur and smoke.

I be wanted to smack him sometimes, but it's whatever. He ain't even home now, and I don't like being home by myself. Wait until his black ass walk through this god damn door, I'm going to be all in his face with a bunch questions.

Hours later . . .  2:15 A.M . . .

I sat in Chris's office finishing my paper that was due in the morning. I can't believe he still ain't here yet. He ain't pick up the phone to call to see if I was okay, I could be dead and he don't even know. What kind of boyfriend is he?.

I just heard him walk in the door. He walked into his office and noticed me. "Hey baby," he said trying to kiss me but I moved my head away from him. "Go kiss the bitch you just left." I said to him, I know it was kind of harsh but at this point I do not care.

"What is you talking about?" he said to me, I looked at him, I just wanted to slap the mess out of this boy. "I know you cheating , you working this late." I said to him, he sighed and rubbed his temples. "Baby I wasn't cheating, why do you always think I am cheating on you?" he said.

I looked at him in disbelief as if he was really asking me this question. "You're never home, you stay missing dinners, and you come home smelling like different things." I said to him "What different things, explain!" he shouted. I jumped back, "one night youre smoking, then drinking, some nights you coming home smelling like female. So where are the females coming from?" I said,

"The females are Ty's new video vixens. I was there to help set up." he said, Tears started coming down my face '' You're lying" I said running to him and started hitting him. He pushed me and I fell to the floor. "I'M NOT CHEATING" he yelled.

He paced back and forth, "I've been working on a song to sing to you on our anniversary, that's why I've been coming home late, but no you think Im cheating": he said walking away. I sat on the floor feeling really bad, I accused him and forgot our anniversary, what type of girl am I. I cried few more tears and got up off the floor to find Chris.

I found him in our room, and I climbed on top of him and hugged. "I'm sorry bae" I said lowly. He lifted my face and kissed me really hard. We was making out while taking off each other clothes. I knew for myself we was about to have rough and angry sex.

He inserted inside of me a little hard, and started stroking really hard. "YESS Baby!!" I moaned in his ear very sexy. He went harder and harder. We looked into each other eyes and held onto each other really tight as the hardness of his manhood slides in and out of me very hard.

He flipped me over and slide right back in and holding me from the back. He was biting me turning me even more on. I dug my nails in his thighs, and wanting him to go faster. He pick the pace up and started going harder and deeper. "DAMN GIRL" He moaned.

"Mmm-mm, baby just like that." I moaned. He pushed me down and went faster, I felt my walls closing around his shaft. He had already let his load out inside of me, just waiting on me to push it out. I was so close, and I wanted this to hurry because the pleasure was turning into pain within seconds. Once that last stroke hit me hard, I was already leaking my juices out. The pleasure waved my whole body, and I was shaking like crazy.

He laid next to and held onto me from the back with his manhood still inside of me. "I love you baby" he said in my ears. "I love you more Chris" I said dozing off.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Mya Love, I hope you enjoyed your imagine. Thanks for requesting love.

- Janiece O.