Chapter 23

*month later*
ALLYS POV
Camila and Lauren bought their apartment and they were moving in I lived in Y/N's house with her because her mom is in London in her house.

Today we are having a Little Direction +Demi lovato vs.Fifth Harmony basketball showdown.

We just finished losing 15-5.
Yeah we suck Y/N was chatting with Valeria when suddenly a car came...
It was going towards Valeria but Y/N
Pushed her and the car hit her.

The car drived away but we knew who they were.

"Y/N BABE OMG!!!!"I yelled and ran to her,well everyone surrounded her.

We called and ambulance and they picked her up.

When we got to the hospital the doctor stopped us.

"Who are you here for?"She asked.
"Y/N!"Dinah said.
"Y/N...."
"Thirlwall"
"Ah ok room 207"
After that we ran to her room.

Y/N's mom was there so were the lads,we said our hellos and looked at Y/N,she was bruised and pale she was connected to wires and machines I sat next to her and cried...

WHY WHY WHY...

"Ah,Miss Thirlwall here is on coma we do not know if she will wake up..."The doctor said.

She smiled sadly and left...

Y/N's mom left and the girls so it was me and the lads...
"How did y'all meet Y/N?"I asked and the looked at me.

"Well I met her when we where little,well we all did,in kinder she asked me if I wanted to play I answered yes...
At lunch I introduced her to the lads...
We became best friends we knew she was gay when she didn't care about guys and looked at girls more."Zayn said smiling.

"And one time in high school Harry and Louis were dating and people called them stuff and Y/N stood up for them...Just like she helped me ask Liam out and helped Harry propose to Louis just like when Liam proposed to me."Zayn finished sadly after that they left while I held Y/N's hand and cried.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!"

****3 weeks later****
ALLYS POV
"There gonna pull the plug"Zayn said sadly...
"You're here for Y/N right?"The doctor asked we nodded and went in the room.
She looked different she looked paler,with more bruises and cuts everywhere...

Say your goodbyes guys"She said and left...

The girls Y/N's family and the lads said there goodbyes it was my turn...

"So you didn't make it to the wedding did YA,Well I'm not going to blame you well I'm going to miss you Y/N I am and I love you so much I love you..."
After that I kissed her lips nothing they weren't the same...

******After the funeral*******
NO ONES POV
Well everyone's sad let me tell you they aren't Valeria and Niall can't eat,Zayn won't look in the mirror or get out of bed,Louis and Harry are broken inside,Liam wasn't the same he turned into a jerk,Demi almost comited suicide,Shannon can't stare at her tattos anymore since they match with yours,Nicole has a blank like look on her face,Dinah misses her camren shipper her brown eyes darker,Lauren can't eat or sleep neither can camila,Normani misses you a lot and Ally well she can't do anything she's not smiling her face is blank...

The fans can't deal with that there self-harming and don't use their accounts anymore...

Today March 29th the girls are going to your tomb...

A/N:Short and crappy sorry guys well you "died"In the story let's see how the girls are going to say at your grave...