Chapter 4

Camilas POV
I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard Lauren yell "Babe!"
Yeah I replied
Did you check on the girls?
Oh shit I forgot.Mmhhh I replied.I went to the warehouse were the girls were but the door was broken and they were gone.
Shit,shit,shit!
The girls came into the warehouse.THEY ESCAPED?!!!!!! Yelled Lauren,Dinah,Ally and Normani."Yeah"I replied.
What are going to do dawgs! Dinah said.
"Wait!Guys I have a plan! Ally said
"What is it? Lauren asked.
"How about instead of kidnapping them we could ask them? Ally said unsurely.
Ummmmm yeah that sounds like a plan I said and the girls agreed.
BUT WERE GONNA HAVE TO TELL THEM! Dinah screamed,me and the girls nodded.
Ok I'm gonna tweet them.I said,I opened the Twitter app to tweet them,but I found that she tweeted to the girls:
@Y/T/N:Hiiiii,would you like to open up for me and the girls on the FOUR tour.@laurenjauregui @camilacabello97 @allybrooke @dinahjane97 @normanikordei @Fifthharmony

OMG GIRLS Y/N tweeted us,she asked if we would like to open up for her band!!!!!! I screamed
The girls squealed and Ally called Simon he said we could open up for them but for 3 months,because after we would be touring on our own.
OMFG WERE GONNA BE TOURING WITH LITTLE DIRECTION!!!! Lauren screamed.

Your POV
I tweeted fifth harmony because we needed an opening act gor our tour because we released our album four.And Simon told us to.I was in the studio writing and thinking about her.

You may ask her who? Her Ally Brooke Hernandez,we dated for two years until she broke up with me.Believe it or not I'm not over her,but I have a girlfriend Ariana grande is her name.Shes awesome and nice and beautiful but it's not the same.Oh well.

I went to open the door but instead it collided with my face."Omg are you ok?"A familiar voice asked.
"Yeah I think so" I replied,the girl helped me up.
"Shit"I said when I noticed that my eyebrow was bleeding,The girl just stared at me.
"I'll clean your cut c'mon" The girl said.
I looked at her face,it seemed familiar,"OMFG your lauren jauregui
!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah I think so" She replied,we walked to the room,when she opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes,It was...

A/N:Hi,thanks everyone for reading this story,so who was at the door hmmmm comment if you want another ship or something
-Andrea