Chapter 25

YOUR POV
Well today was the day I'm going to get married...
WoW!
I'm here getting ready with REN Louis,Taylor,Shannon,Demi,Jade,Dinah and Zayn...
While the others were with ally.

ALLY WAS WALKING IN SASHSNNDHD!

But if I thought I was breathless before, I was proven wrong when she looked at and locked eyes with me. Honestly, I thought love at first sight was a mirage until I caught her gaze and my world stopped. The hammering in my chest faded, the voice of the priest was silenced and all the people around me disappeared. All the walls I just built up, the mental preparation I organised was all crushed and I felt like doing nothing more than running into her arms.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in presence of these witnesses, to join Y/N Thirlwall and Ally Brooke Hernandez in matrimony, in their time together they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one"
"Okay, if any person here can show a cause of why they may not be joined together, speak now or forever hold their peace."

I looked around the crowd and everyone stayed still.

"Good." I said and they laughed.

"The rings?" The priest asks and Louis mumbles an apology before handing them over.

"Okay, you may now exchange rings, you can do the typical with this ring I thee wed or just do it." He said laughing."

We exchanged our rings...

My eyes found their way back to her and she was smiling now, as if we getting lost in her was something hilarious. But the mood turned serious as the vows were spoken.

"And do you, Ally Brooke take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"

As the answer dropped from her lips, the simple "I do" A tear formed on my eyes.

"And do you, Y/N Thirlwall take Ally Brooke as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Alrighty! I now am honored to pronounce you, wife and... Wife." He said.

"I pressed my lips on hers, I felt fireworks as my lips moved against hers in a sweet, tender kiss, it was soft and "gentle, I held her close to me and she put her hand on my cheek rubbing it. The guest were cheering and she smiled.

We pulled away from each other and I kissed her nose.

I took her hand in mine and we looked at the aisle.

"Ready?" I said and she nodded.

"Let's go."

We walked down the aisle as they threw flowers at us once we got close to the car and picked her up bridal style and she kissed my cheek."

"See you guys at the reception!" Ally
yelled at them as we got in the car."

................................................................

"You two are just I can't with you two, I can't even be here I'm leaving." Dinah said pulling both Ally and I into a hug.

"Love you too D." I said and someone poked my shoulder.

I turned and saw Zayn standing behind me.

"Hey!" I said jumping on him, he hugged me tight and spun me around."

"My best friends married." He said putting me down and I laughed.

"Yeah." I said childishly.

"Babe, they're calling of for our dance thingy." Camila said and I kissed Chris's cheek before going to her.

"We never settled on a song." She said and I smirked.

"I talked to Kim about it." I said and we made it to the dance floor.

Harry went up to the DJ and got a mic."

"Hey there! So um these two girls are going to dance now, if you all want to see." He said and I glared at him.

"Ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever, Mrs. Y/N and Ally Brooke Hernandez-Thirlwall ." He said winking and Ally got teary eyed again.

"Babe stop crying!" I said and she looked down.

"I'm just so happy and I hung out with Louis too much and she's a cry baby."

Fireproof started playing and Ally smiled."

"Aw! You're so cute!" She said as we slow danced to it.

I held her close to me, as if she was farther away she would disappear, she's my one and only and I'm so glad that she's finally mine forever as creepy as that may sound.

The rest of the reception went by smoothly and it was loads of fun, but I had a little surprise for Ally.

It was getting late and the sun was about to set.

"Babe, I have a surprise for you." I said to her as she was saying goodbye to some of the guests, she "came up to me and I took her hand and led her out back.

"What is it?" She asked excited.

"You'll see!" I said as we got to the back of where the reception was being held, we were still at the beach, we were approaching the canopy again and I heard Ally laugh.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" She asked.

"I am, I said it and now I'm making it happen." I said as we reached the canopy, in there was a horse, and I had put a horn on its "since I had difficulty finding a unicorn.

"I can't believe this!" She said laughing.

I helped her on the horse and I got on behind her.

"We got married now all we have to do is ride off into the sunset on a unicorn."
"You ship Camren too much!"She said...
"I didn't think you would actually do it." She said as the sun started to set and the horse started walking.

"I do as I promise, sweetheart." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her.

A/N:HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THXS FOR READING!!!