Chapter 8

AFTER CONCERT
ALLYS POV

I looked over too see if anyone was looking and just my luck there was someone it was Lauren.

"I heard everything ya know"She said,and I stared at her.

"Y-You d-did"I stuttered "Hmmm"She replied."And I think we can steal your girl from her"

"How?"I asked. "Well you see I talked with Valeria and she told me Y/N gets jealous but her jealousy is filled with love and passion,while Ariana's is filled with hate or insecurity"

"So you and Valeria just have to act all lovey-dovey and we'll find out if Y/N still has feelings for you,got it"Lauren said.I nodded my head.

"Well operation G.Y.G.B is on!"Dinah said from behind me."Guys what's G.Y.G.B?"Operation get your girl back duh"They said.

I saw Valeria coming towards me with a smirk."Ready Hernandez?" "Yep,let's do it"

Valeria lifted me off the ground and gave me a piggyback ride.When we got to where Y/N,Ariana and the girls were eating she put me down and sat next to me,her head leaning on my shoulder.

Y/N looked between me and Valeria,glaring at her.And continued eating her pizza.Arianas phone rang,so she went to another place to answer it.

After me and the girls finished eating Valeria carried me again,but this time she carried me bridal style.
And she kissed me!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!???

YOUR POV
After I finished eating Valeria carried ally bridal-style then she did something I dint expect SHE FICKING KISSED THE GIRL I STILL LOVE!!!!!

After they kissed Valeria put Ally down,then suddenly something came over me,Shannon stared at my eyes and mouthed "there gray" You see my eyes were blue but when I was mad they turned gray.

So I went and punched Valeria straight in the face,she fell to the floor.The girls were staring at me wide-eyed all of them besides Ariana she was still on the phone.

So I rani kept running God knows how long until I reached a spot on a rock I sat there and cried.
I heard a voice call out my name it was ally's "Y/N were are you!" " Marco"

"Polo"I yelled back,when she finally reached me she stared at me "Why did you punch her?" "I don't know"
She hugged me until I felt better.

We walked back holding hands,I let go of her hand when I saw Ariana making out with someone it was BIG SEAN?!?!??, WTFFFFFF The paparazzi where there and she broke what was left of my heart when she said "Me and Y/N were never dating I'm straight plus I've always liked Big Sean"