Chapter 22

ALLYS POV
Wow I'm getting married...
Those were the words I'm repeating over and over again in my mind.

YOUR POV
We're currently in Ellen discussing about our lives and all...
"Omg!"Ellen exclaimed.
"What?!"I asked.
"You're engaged!!!"She squealed happily.
"Oh yeah I am I proposed to Ally a few days ago.."I said looking at the ring ally had bought me so we both had a ring and the girls awed.
I blushed and we continued with the interview...
ALLYS POV
Here we are three weeks later getting ready for the camren wedding.
I finished applying my makeup while Y/N was already done,sitting on the bed with her phone.
"LETS GO AND WATCH MY OTP GET MARRIED!"Y/N exclaimed and Jasper barked.
Once we got to the beach Y/N looked around.
"Ally let's take a picture!"She said and I nodded.
Once we took the picture and greeted everyone we took our seats...
And Y/N went with Harry Alexa,Louis and some other people to help lauren.
LAUREN'S POV
"We got to the beach there "was a nice canopy set up, that was where Camila and I would stand, before the canopy were chairs, you know like a usual wedding.

The 'aisle' was carnations, sprinkled on either side of the outer chairs.

The minister had just got there and he was already in position, I met up with Alexa and Harry as the guest started to arrive.

"Nervous?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I said looking down.

"Just take a deep breath." He said and checked his phone.
"And get in position because Camila is here, oh my god." He said starting to freak out.

"Thanks that just made me calm down." I said sarcastically. Y/N pat my back to calm me down and I smiled.

I said hi to the girls and a few of the guests and went up to where I was supposed to stand. Marielle got up to us and told me he left Camila in the car and ran over here.

I looked around the people there and my hands got sweaty, I saw a car approaching us and I knew Camila was in that car."

"Oh boy." I breathed out and looked at the minister who told me to relax.

The girls were standing next to me, and Louis and Ally were up here with me too.

"Babe, take a deep breath." Y/N said to me and I nodded.

I took a deep breath and smiled, the anticipation of finally seeing her was killing me.

The car came to a stop right before the aisle and Harry went up to the door and fixed his tux.

As soon as Y/N and her band started to play Fireproof my throat "closed up and my eyes started tearing up.

Harry opened the car door and Camila stepped out of the car.

I was mesmerized, she looked absolutely stunning. She locked eyes with me and she smiled wide and winked at me.

I couldn't control the butterflies in my stomach as she started to walk down the aisle with Harry by her side.

My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much but I couldn't help it, this was actually happening, I was going to get married to the girl "of my dreams, the love of my life, I was beyond happy.

They finally got up to me and Harry handed me Camila and winked at me, his eyes were glassy.

I looked at Camila and she squeezed my hand.

"You look beautiful." I whispered and she looked down and giggle.

"So do you." She said.

The minister cleared his throat and we looked up at him so he could begin.