I I

H E R ;

"Bye, Brent! I'll see you tomorrow." I waved as I quickly made my way out the restaurant. I'm currently working at Zayn and I's restaurant, I wasn't supposed to work here but Zayn insisted because he told me it's much more safer to work here. Hashtag protective boyfriend.

As soon as I got out of the restau, I made my way to my Audi R8. I've never learned to drive before, but Zayn taught me how and bought me this car since he knew from the start that this was my dream car. I checked my phone and saw that I have 2 missed calls from Zayn. So I decided to just text him that I'am already going home. After sending a text message, I started the engine and drove off.

-

"Ree!" I shouted but I got no response. I guess she's not home yet so I went to our room and changed my clothes. Ree texted me already but I decided to call and ask her where she is. After few rings, she picked up. "Hey babe, where are you?" I asked her while fixing my clothes.

"Hey, didn't I texted you already? I'm on my way home, don't worry." She said. "Okay, I was just making sure. Be safe, love you, bye." I replied and hung up. I'm hungry, I should cook something for me and Renee, I bet she haven't eaten yet. So I trudged downstairs and went to the kitchen. I started getting the ingredients and preparing the utensils that I will be needing. I'm planning on cooking Fettuccine, it's her favorite. While I was cooking I heard wheels screeching. Ree's home.

"Hey love, what're you cooking?" She questioned me. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I replied with a wink. "Hmm.. Let me guess, Fettuccine?" She guessed with an enthusiastic smile on her face. I shot her a smile and nodded. After cooking, we prepared the table.

"So how was your day?" I asked her, "My back and thighs hurt a little due to excessive walking because there were a whole lot of customers today. But other than that, it was okay. How about you?" She replied. "It was grand. Really? How about I give you a massage later? Sounds good?" I said, "Yes please." She said while devouring on her food.

After eating, Renee decided to clean but I refused. "No, you're not going to wash these. Go upstairs and rest." I ordered. "No, you're the one going to rest, not me. Okay? Okay. Shoo, go away." She waved me off.

"Oh, no, you don't. Go up and I'll clean."

"No, baby. Just go up and I'll clean these." I told her while trying to pick up the dishes. Her hand stopped mine and grabbed hold of those.

"Just go, babe. I'll clea-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence as my lips found hers. She obliged with the kiss and her hand traveled to my hair. She's the only one I allow to touch my amazing hair.

The kiss deepened as my hand grasped hold of her bum, massaging it. She moaned and whispered to me, "Let's continue this in the bedroom, yeah?" I brought her to our bedroom, pinning her against the wall.

"Oh, baby. I missed this. Fuck." I groaned, nipping and sucking the skin of her neck. She moaned as I blew cold air on the bruise. Her hands started to tug at my shirt and I let her pull it off. My mouth then invaded hers, tongue exploring every inch of her mouth, tasting her.

"Fuck me." She whimpered on my ear, her tongue licking the outside of my earlobe. I hummed in response, ripping her shirt apart, letting my eyes wander on her breasts. My mouth ducking to lick the valley of her chest. She arched her back, hands tugging at my hair. Her hands then traveled down to my clothed dick, rubbing it. I moaned at her touch, removing her bra and unbuttoning her pants. She squealed when I cupped her core; sweet and wet pussy.

"So wet for daddy, baby," I whispered on her ear, my lips trailing to her to her, leaving wet kisses, "You want me to fuck you here, baby?" I moaned.

"Yes, daddy. Please do." She purred and smirked at me. I pulled her panties down, followed by my pants and boxers, leaving me on my shirt. I didn't let her react as I slid inside her. She fisted my shirt, moaning my name with every thrust that I make. I walked backwards, stopping when my legs touched the edge of our bed. I sat down, gripping on her hips and bouncing her on me.

"Fuck, baby. You're so tight.." I moaned as her breasts bounced in front of me. I tightened my grip on her hips, bouncing her faster on my dick. It just feels so right, having her clenched walls around my length. I closed my eyes in ecstacy, groaning as i feel my climax coming.

"Daddy, I'm coming!" She screamed, biting on my shoulder. I felt her shake as she rode out her orgasm, me, following suit. I laid on my back, with her still on my chest, panting. Our breathing were the only sounds heard. I caressed her hair, humming a song.

"I love you so much, Renee." I kissed her hair, lifting her and placing her on my side. She looked up to me with a genuine smile and pecked my lips.

"I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."

-

Finally!!! I'm sorry for taking too long to update, I was really busy at school.
Btw, did you like it? ;) hehe x I dedicate this chapter to my gorgeous friend, Shaine_Styles . She was the one who wrote the sexual part. :) Read her stories: Professor Styles and Hybrid.
Bye for now, all the love.

~a. x