I

H I M ;

We're currently standing outside Harry and Camille's flat as I was about to ring the doorbell when the door flew open revealing a flushed faced Harry, covered with sheets. "I guess this is a bad timing?" Louis assumed with a smirk on his face. "Oh, n-no. Not at all." Harry stuttered while moving out of the doorway for us. "Where's Camille?" I questioned him. "She's taking a shower, she'll be out in a minute. I'll be back, I'm just going to get dressed." He replied.

Well that was awkward. Obviously, they were in a middle of something very, very private. After the awkward conversation with Harry, we headed for the living room to start talking about the plan. We were in the middle of our discussion suddenly, we heard moans, skins clapping and loud thuds coming from the bedroom. It lasted for about 5 minutes then it stopped, my head snapped up when I heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey guys!" Camille greeted us happily as we responded with hi's and hello's. "Did you guys have fun?" Niall said, whilst hugging Claudette and chuckling. Camille's face turned crimson in embarrassment while Harry brushing his hand through his hair, making us laugh.

"Okay, enough. Let's talk about the plan, shall we?" Liam said. "So what are you planning to do, Zayn?" Claudette asked me. Honestly, I had no idea. This is the first time that I'm going to do something like this. I just can't stop thinking about the things that could happen.

What if she doesn't want to marry me?

"I really don't know, that's why I need your help." I told them. "Okay then, we're going to throw a party and it's going to be held at our club." Harry spoke, with Camille snuggled up next to him. We talked a little further until I decided to head home because Renee is probably home by now.

"Thank you for helping me, lads and lasses." I said as I walk out of the flat and head to my car. I really hope she would say yes and marry me. I love her more than anything in this world.

She has always been my rainbow after every rain.

I sighed and started the engine and drove away.

-

So, how was it? :)
2 votes/comments for an update! x
Btw, expect "something" on the next chapter... ;)
-a. x