I V

H I M ;

"Ice cream!! I want some, please babe?" She said, squealing and jumping like the little kid she is. "Okay. I'll have two please, one mint chocolate and one vanilla." I said, giving the money to the ice cream vendor. "Here you are." He said smiling, while giving us the ice cream. We then said thanks and went for a walk.

"This is so co-ooh! Babe, look!" Ree suddenly stopped and pointed to a photo booth. "Uh-uh. No." I said about to walk off but to be stopped by her. "Please, Zayn? Just one. One picture wouldn't hurt, right? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Renee pleaded with her puppy eyes, "I give up. Fine." I said while scrathing the back of my neck.

"Yayy! Thanks babe! I love you!" She said while pulling me towards the photo booth.

-

H E R ;

"Oh dear god, stop it!" I said laughing, "You wanted this, deal with it!" Zayn replied while showering me with kisses as the flash went off. "Stop it, come on! Let's look at the pictures!" I said giggling, while going out of the booth and taking the pictures.

On the first picture, we were smiling enthusiastically, second one was us doing weird faces while the third was me laughing and him staring at me, it looks as of he was admiring me. The last one was perfect, it was us kissing passionately.

I ripped the last two pictures and stuffed it in my purse, while giving the other two to him. "Two for me and two for you." I said, giving him a light peck on the lips as he responded with a grin.

"Okay, I think we need to head home now. We only have 2 hours to prepare." I nodded as we walked back to the car.

-

H I M ;

"Babe, please hurry up! We're going to be late." I said whilst checking my appearance on the mirror. I was wearing a stripped purple fitted button down polo with ripped skinny jeans. Well, I look good. Hah.

"Okay, I'm ready to party! Let's go, babe." Renee said enthusiastically. She looked ravishing as always. She's wearing a black lace body con dress with the black Louboutines that I gave her for her birthday.

"Okay. By the way, you look sexy in that dress. I can't wait to rip that off of you tonight." I said, kissing her as she moaned into my mouth while carressing my clothed crotch.

"Babe, I think you need to stop before I bend you against the counter right now." I said winking at her flirtingly as she nodded.

"Sorry. Let's go." She said, her face blushing crimson while grabbing my hand and leading me to the door.

This is it. Let's just hope nothing that nothing will go wrong tonight..

-

Hey hey hey! Pardon me for not updating, I was a bit busy. I promise to make it up to you guys, I'm going to update at least two-three times a week. Sounds good enough? :)
Please vote and comment~
4 votes for an update x

~a. x