P R O L O G U E

H I M ;

"Hey, mate. So you're really going to propose to her tonight, huh?" Harry questioned me. "Yeah. I really love Renee, she's my life, I don't know what will happen to me if I ever lose her." I answered with all honesty as he simply nodded. We are currently at Harry's night club, him and Camille were the ones that helped me on planning my proposal for Renee, while Niall and Claudette were the ones who gave me advices. Luckily, it helped.

As of now, we are still waiting for Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Sophia to arrive so we can start our plan. We talked for a little more then my thoughts suddenly wandered off to Renee, where the hell is she? She's been gone for 20 minutes already and I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this. So I stood up and I started looking for Renee but suddenly I heard gunshots being fired. People started screaming and making their way out of the club, so I started running and pushing through the sea of people. I needed to find Renee as soon as possible.

"Zayn!!" I heard a voice calling me from a distance, I followed the voice and I froze in my spot as soon as I saw my angel's lifeless body laying on the ground.

"What happened, Camille? Tell me!" I screamed while rushing to Nicole's side. "I-I don't know! We were just about to walk back to but then someone pulled Renee away and the next thing I knew, she was lying on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding her.." She answered with a trembling voice and teary eyes. I looked behind her and saw the group approaching us. "Shit, what happened?! Call the medics, now!" Liam ordered Camille.

"Ree, please stay awake. Please. Just... Stay with me, baby.." I whispered as I held her body close to mine. My vision is already starting to get blurry, tears were flowing rapidly on my cheeks. Why did this even have to happen?

Everything was perfect, for once in my life, I was happy.

But I guess the world decided to turn the tables on me. "Shh.. Zayn, I-I'm here. I'll stay with you, o-okay? We'll get through this together. I-I love you.." She whispered, trying to stay awake but all I can see is the life in her eyes slowly starting to fade into view.

"N-no! Ree, don't leave me. You're the only thing that I have, without you, I'm nothing. Please.. I love you.." Renee held my hands and kept it close to her chest. "The medics are about to arrive, just hold on Zayn. Okay? We can do this." Liam told us as I nodded, but all I know is that it's a little too late to save my angel. The next thing I knew, we were in the hospital, weeping and praying. Renee is now under operation, they needed to get the bullet out of her now. She was shot below her left rib cage and she had a concussion.

My head snapped up to see the doctor with a sympathetic look on her face, at first I didn't know what was she trying to say then it hit me. My angel is gone, forever, the only thing that I have and held on to. I felt sadness, pain, anger and regret. I felt the weight of the world on my shoulder. Out of all the people in the world, why her? Why me? She was my life, but you took her from me..

-

This is my first fanfic, so please bear with me on this. :)
2 votes and comments for update~
-a. x