V I

H I M ;

Here she is, laying in front of me, lifeless but still as beautiful as ever. The girl I wished to share my infinity with. I know that forever may not exist, but I know for a fact that there is infinity. It's just that some infinities are bigger than the others and I guess Renee and I had an infinity, within the numbered days, but other than that, I'm grateful. Because I was given a chance to have a small infinity with her.

I just sat here watching her as she laid there, gracefully and beautifully. Renee, is so beautiful that you'll never get tired of looking at her. In life, we don't get to choose if you get hurt or not, but you do have some say in who hurts you. And for me, it was certainly a privilege to be hurt by Renee.

You know, I wish I had one last time to fall in love with her. One last time to observe her sprouting beauty. One last time to treasure her. One last time to feel loved by her.

Some people, would want to be remembered or at least leave a scar on something or someone. But Renee, didn't want that. She once told me she wants to leave without any regrets or hurt to anyone she cared and cares about because likewise, she knows how it would feel and she doesn't want to feel it too. Her impossible mission of leaving without a scar miserably failed because she unconsciously left one, on me.

But still, I love her, present, past and future tense. I know I do, did and will.

My life was beautiful, it was like the sky. See, Renee was the sun, stars and moon that shines in the sky but I suddenly felt like all of those were taken away when she left, and all that was left was dark skies that felt and looked gloomy. Renee was like my oxygen, without her, I wouldn't live.

I want more time, more years for Margarette Renee Thorn. She broke my heart, but I forgive her, not because she was beautiful, not because it was a privilege to be broken by her, not because it was inevitable to be heartbroken but because she's Renee. She's the star-crossed love of my life. She was the one who showed me what it means to truly live.

She was the warmth that melted my ice-cold heart and because of that, my heart was no longer restricted, for Renee has taken a piece of my heart each time she looked at me. She had taken away the indifference in me. And each time, she replaced it with her love, and my love, making me human again.

But I guess I should've known that it wouldn't last long.

-

Bonjour! :) Did you cry? Because, I did. And expect more of these on the coming chapters, so you better prepare tissues. ;) I hope you liked this chapter. I poured my heart out into this. :)
4 votes/comments for an update~
Kisses.

-a. x